Home General Discussion

Just wondering...

Please don't toss your old cigar left overs at me for asking such a question or stones for that matter, but I have to ask..for the CotM folks have you or do you get a discount on the sprint sale purchases or is that completely separate? Thoughts and thanks as always!

Comments

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I wondered the same thing myself. Don't have the answer, though. If I make a sprint sale purchase soon, I will let you know.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Right on. I was just sitting her and was checking to see if by chance the weekend blitz was up and seen the CotM advertisement and that when it hit me.
    So any club member's out there that might know the answer feel free to chime in.
  • I don't think I did.
  • I didn't.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I don't think so. I do have yet to grab something though. Always one click off dangit!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    Was just curious, after I start thinking about it...ccom might not allow it because it could be considered double dipping...? LOL. But its a hell of a nice thought for the ones that are CotM. But then again that could push more sales....hmmm
  • Although Cigar Sprint Sale is run by cigar.com, it is a whole new site so the cigar of the month folks do not get their discount. Sorry for the confusion.
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    I would have thought as much on this but I noticed that the tracking info all went through ccom. It would be nice if we were making additional purchases directly through ccom when we purchase a sprint sale to have everything go out together. That would make things easier to juggle from the receiving end.
    ScottC:
    Although Cigar Sprint Sale is run by cigar.com, it is a whole new site so the cigar of the month folks do not get their discount. Sorry for the confusion.
    Well that sums it up. Thanks Scott!