Home Non Cigar Related

OMG!

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
http://youtu.be/Ze2QCxkD998 This is literally the worst thing I have seen LOL!
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    The front and rear hatches have me sold.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    the free footies did it for me.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    too scared to look
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Seriously?
  • Where can I get these? Now these would make a good crap bomb packing material
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Broke down and took a look. My ex wife used to love onesies. I got her a couple for christmas one year, nice flannel ones without a hood, Dont think they had footsies..lol They even had designs i think reindeer..
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Too scared to look as well.....but if we're her for shock value or a "wow" moment go on youtube and look up Budd Dwyer.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Broke down and took a look. My ex wife used to love onesies. I got her a couple for christmas one year, nice flannel ones without a hood, Dont think they had footsies..lol They even had designs i think reindeer..
    Well hell at least you was wllin to compromise.....
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to shut it off once they started playing the Wii.... excuse me while I convulse in the corner.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • I have missed out on too much since i have been gone work has been killing me but the butt flap did for me I now have decided to quit my job and be forever lazy..
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw the infomercial for those and thought they were a joke. When it finished and I knew it was real I was like WTF? Are you kidding me? Onesies for adults, unbelievable! Almost as bad as the pajama pants that the chicks wear. I even see some wear them out to the bars/clubs. What kinda lazy **** chick don't want to change out of her pajama pants to go out for the evening. That is just wrong, not to mention ratchet!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Too scared to look as well.....but if we're her for shock value or a "wow" moment go on youtube and look up Budd Dwyer.
    Oh man thats just crazy! Ive seen that before you even mentioned it.
    I totally told the gf that I bought her one and it was her christmas present. She wasnt too happy until I said I was only kidding. Maybe I should still get her one as a joke lol.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 Onezies = (-) 1 Gettin' Lucky (the math don't lie, not sure I would, my wife would tell me to sleep on the couch)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Then I am glad we dont live together......yet lol!