Home Non Cigar Related

So the NC Governor wants to suspend elections for 2 years?

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Oh...what a slippery slope this is...just google it...the media says she was joking, but if you have listened to the audio, there was no way in Hell she was joking. Democrats honestly think that Americans who vote them out of office are just too stupid to understand the Greatness that which is Obama. That we should just let them pass anything laws they want "to get the country moving again". It's impossible for me to think this way. Not good, if they suspend elections, ie - The Constitution, it will be officially time for a revolution.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Yep. We have a winner here. Lol
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree totally about the terror of suspending any civil liberty or rights of the people------we had enough of that with the Patroit Act and its snooping counterparts and need not enter an area like that sad time again.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    I agree totally about the terror of suspending any civil liberty or rights of the people------we had enough of that with the Patroit Act and its snooping counterparts and need not enter an area like that sad time again.
    Yeah it sure was **** when the libs kept all these infringements going ;(
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Oh...what a slippery slope this is...just google it...the media says she was joking, but if you have listened to the audio, there was no way in Hell she was joking. Democrats honestly think that Americans who vote them out of office are just too stupid to understand the Greatness that which is Obama. That we should just let them pass anything laws they want "to get the country moving again". It's impossible for me to think this way. Not good, if they suspend elections, ie - The Constitution, it will be officially time for a revolution.
    I'm all in for a revolution....Obama Care...huh..political move for reelection....this is bull sh!^....why wait 4 years to attempt to do anything....duuuuhhhh....now lets vote for them all....
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    A little revolution may be good now and then. Americans abandoned self reliance a long long time ago for security. Some have made an institution of "being taken care of". How sad! Please send the idiot from NC to the "Idiot of the day" thread
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Didnt you just say the other Western to stop making it a partisan matter? Why mention the libs then and take pot shots?
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Didnt you just say the other Western to stop making it a partisan matter? Why mention the libs then and take pot shots?
    How is the truth a pot shot? Also I simply called the group by the title they choose. I'm saying we as people need to realise neither party has our best interest at heart, don't worry Dave I'll call the repubs on their bullshit just the same.