Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Blown away.

A massive thank you goes out to Rudy. I awoke this evening (I'm a night shift person) to find a box on my table which my wife determined to contain cigars. I assured her I hadn't ordered anything, and opened the box to find a bomb that, well, blew me away. From there I moved into the fetal position and rocked back and forth as I tried, in vain, to calm my nerves. Truly, this is an ultra generous bomb that was completely unexpected and, as far as I'm concerned, undeserved. Thank you so much Rudy. You've absolutely made my day! I can't stop grinning. I've never had any of these cigars before. I'm excited to try each and every one of these.

Here's a pic of the damage done:

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Nice hit! Congrats man!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nice work Rudy!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    JudoChinX:
    A massive thank you goes out to Rudy. I awoke this evening (I'm a night shift person) to find a box on my table which my wife determined to contain cigars. I assured her I hadn't ordered anything, and opened the box to find a bomb that, well, blew me away. From there I moved into the fetal position and rocked back and forth as I tried, in vain, to calm my nerves. Truly, this is an ultra generous bomb that was completely unexpected and, as far as I'm concerned, undeserved. Thank you so much Rudy. You've absolutely made my day! I can't stop grinning. I've never had any of these cigars before. I'm excited to try each and every one of these.

Here's a pic of the damage done:

All In a days work!! or in your case A hard days night!!! LoL.. Glad to hear the rumble didnt wake ya.. I know how working nights go.. Wow I did good with you not havin any of these yet.. Hope you enjoy, Thanks for being you!!! Take Care
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Nice hit. Several hours of real enjoyment wrapped up in those sticks.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    nice work!!

you'll really enjoy that San Cristobal, I promise ya.
  • Options
    Very nice hit!