Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rare Tatuaje

Ok so RCY was awesome enough to hook me up with a Tat Drac. Well I wanna complete the set. Anybody have any or know where I can get my hands on at least one each of Boris, The Frank and The Face? Thanks guys!

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    dont forget boris
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Thanks Isaac I thought I was forgetting something when I typed it lol
  • I have one face I was saving. Make me an offer I might part with it.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    i have a few of the face in the humi.
    if you want to trade, i am willing to part with one of them.
    Ross thanks for the offer brother but since it's your only I shall hold off as I don't want to take your only one. Thanks brother.

415 you have a pm inbound sir. Thanks
    The Face is now taken care of thanks to 415. Again thanks for the offer Ross but I would have felt bad taking your only one brother.
  • No worries.
    bumpity bumpity still looking for The Frank and Boris guys.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    GLwiththat the people that have those don't want to give them up...
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    yea especially the Frank. I still have yet to find any of them. And apparently in a few weeks we'll have a Wolfman to chase down.
    t_evan50:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    yea especially the Frank. I still have yet to find any of them. And apparently in a few weeks we'll have a Wolfman to chase down.
    No I know it's an extreme long shot but you can't blame me for trying lol I am really hoping to be able to get a box of The Wolfman. I'm down for a split in you are Troy. I've already traded in what I was getting for Christmas to get a box of The Wolfman
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    ENFIDL:
    t_evan50:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    No I know it's an extreme long shot but you can't blame me for trying lol I am really hoping to be able to get a box of The Wolfman. I'm down for a split in you are Troy. I've already traded in what I was getting for Christmas to get a box of The Wolfman
    If u get a box id def. Be down for at least 5.
    t_evan50:
    ENFIDL:
    t_evan50:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    Awesome. The box is only 10 so that'd be perfect. I'll keep you posted my friend
  • ENFIDL:
    t_evan50:
    ENFIDL:
    t_evan50:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    Awesome. The box is only 10 so that'd be perfect. I'll keep you posted my friend
    id advise calling gloucester st cigar co in boston ma.
    cholmes8310:
    ENFIDL:
    t_evan50:
    ENFIDL:
    t_evan50:
    lcpleel:
    ENFIDL:
    id advise calling gloucester st cigar co in boston ma.
    Will do brother, thanks!
  • Story i got is jose, the owner,is the one who approached pete about blending the monster series. I know he gets a fairly decent allotment. And he'll ship. Great guy, great shop. When i was there i mentioned i had never had a monster series and he gave me his last boris out of his personal stash. No charge, just gave it to me.
    cholmes8310:
    Story i got is jose, the owner,is the one who approached pete about blending the monster series. I know he gets a fairly decent allotment. And he'll ship. Great guy, great shop. When i was there i mentioned i had never had a monster series and he gave me his last boris out of his personal stash. No charge, just gave it to me.
    That's pretty awesome man! Sounds like one helluva guy and with that kind of story and generosity he's the kind of guy I wanna give my business and money to lol
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Story i got is jose, the owner,is the one who approached pete about blending the monster series. I know he gets a fairly decent allotment. And he'll ship. Great guy, great shop. When i was there i mentioned i had never had a monster series and he gave me his last boris out of his personal stash. No charge, just gave it to me.
    Awesome hook up.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    Cholmes when was the last time you were in their shop? Reason I ask is I was googling the shop and found some people talking on another forum from back in May about how the shop was closed and there was an orange sticker on the window saying the business had been seized due to failure to pay taxes. I hope it was a misunderstanding and has been worked out. I hate to hear stuff like that.
  • ENFIDL:
    Cholmes when was the last time you were in their shop? Reason I ask is I was googling the shop and found some people talking on another forum from back in May about how the shop was closed and there was an orange sticker on the window saying the business had been seized due to failure to pay taxes. I hope it was a misunderstanding and has been worked out. I hate to hear stuff like that.
    september 2010. Hate to hear that if its true.
    cholmes8310:
    ENFIDL:
    september 2010. Hate to hear that if its true.
    Me too brother. I'm gonna try giving them a call tomorrow.
    wanna bump this back up. Still hunting for Frank and Boris
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    ... you may have a better chance of finding Big Foot and the Lochness Monster, but I hope someone can help you out here.
    kaspera79:
    ENFIDL:
    ... you may have a better chance of finding Big Foot and the Lochness Monster, but I hope someone can help you out here.
    I've been hunting them as well. Nessy and the Quatch will be mine!!!!!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I'll ask around, but be willing to pay $20-$25 per stick on em.
    zeebra:
    I figured I'd have to and that's fine. I appreciate you asking around brother!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    ENFIDL:
    zeebra:
    got the above mentioned Boris you can have, no charge. Ain't gonna lie its got some pectin holding part of the wrapper down, but if u want it its yours.
    cholmes8310:
    ENFIDL:
    zeebra:
    got the above mentioned Boris you can have, no charge. Ain't gonna lie its got some pectin holding part of the wrapper down, but if u want it its yours.
    pm inbound brother. thank you so much!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Replied.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    PM to you ENFIDL