Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blew his head CLEAN OFF....

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, come home after the 12 hr shift tonight to find a package on the step.... Open it up and I blacked out. I woke up some time later to the beeping of a heart monitor and realized I was in ICU due to shrapnel from a bomb.... the house is leveled and the insurance company is suspecting a Terrorist attack... me I'm not so sure, but the bomb had no note, and the return address is in question... I WILL find you my friend... it is just a matter of time. Watch your 6, and this is over the top and more than appreciated. I bow down to you my friend, I am officially SKEERED. image

Thank you so very much, I am not worthy -- Jarman
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Wow. Total AJ bomb. Best advice: find yourself a foxhole...recover...and enjoy the smokes.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a convenient foxhole would be the smoldering hole where my house once stood... maybe I can light one off the smoldering remains and finally calm down an iota... In all seriousness though, I would really just like to know who stealth bombed me, not for retribution but so that I may personally and whole-heartily thank this BOTL or SOTL for the immense generosity. I am extremely humbled, and have done nothing to deserve this, but am eternally grateful regardless. -- Brett Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    I think a convenient foxhole would be the smoldering hole where my house once stood... maybe I can light one off the smoldering remains and finally calm down an iota... In all seriousness though, I would really just like to know who stealth bombed me, not for retribution but so that I may personally and whole-heartily thank this BOTL or SOTL for the immense generosity. I am extremely humbled, and have done nothing to deserve this, but am eternally grateful regardless. -- Brett Jarman
    Nice hit!! from the ammo used I have my suspicions, could be one of 1000 bethren here..lol Very cool nothin like some AJ...Nicely played
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Shazam! Nice hit by whoever did it and Rudy is right anybody could have done that with that ammo
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    pwned! Congrats!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Ah the 'ol Man o War bomb, very nicely done.
  • Nice one. Sucks your head blew clean off..... now how are you going to enjoy them?
    Thanks to all the well wishes men! I'm more than a little bit excited to light up each and every one of these fantastic sticks! The Armada will be resting for some time, and I will decide later which one's I will be lighting up today :)
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks to all the well wishes men! I'm more than a little bit excited to light up each and every one of these fantastic sticks! The Armada will be resting for some time, and I will decide later which one's I will be lighting up today :)
    Let the Armada sit about 6 months if possible. I have it on good source they start hitting their stride about then. I have a few sitting. One will be lit up on new years. Btw the Armada is over a 2 hour cigar.
    Will do and thanks for the intel! In terms of how long it is, I love a very long and drawn out smoke session. I rarely get to have any time to myself anymore, the wonderful wife got out of ICU from a heart attack just under two weeks ago, I'm managing my first retail store ever, working overtime every week, cooking and cleaning any day I have off so she doesn't overexert herself, and on top of that also repairing and maintaining two vehicles... life is tricky but fun. So the longer the stick, the longer it forces me to slow down and just be. Very much looking forward to this cigar, and the previous owner probably doesn't realize just what a gift and peace he/she has given me. Much appreciated to ALL of my brothers and sisters on here... thanks for being my little getaway everyone! -- Brett
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    If I had to guess at a suspect for this one...well, you already commented on his thread...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    When I see this I see someone challenging you for the badge.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    NICE HIT LMAO. Brett, you should likely start with one of the Virtue as they are a little more on the medium side of body. I am not sure of your likes as far as body goes but the others in that group should be fired up after a good meal.

Like many here, I have my suspicions as to who did this. I do like the way he bombed with no note inside the box. That is the way I prefer to bomb BOTL as well, keep 'em guessing.

Welcome to the forums Brett. You have been attacked by one of the best Ninja's on this site. Stealth, generosity and TOTAL destruction are just a few of his calling cards. Well done Mr. Ninja, well done.
    So after some diffing, found out who Mr. Ninja is... not ready to blow it for everyone, so now taking names of who you all think blew my house off of it's foundation....?
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I'm guessing Bandy and his 20ct.
    :)
    Double bombed today... Struggling to breath pics to follow when conciousness returns along with the feeling in my body.,,
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn guys, why does it have to be me, it's only a small 20 ct that isn't even half full......LOL