Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Two Targets 1 Bullet

After riding from town to town I am back with a new sharpshooter. Two of you are going to feel the "slinging of a single bullet" soon. Headshots to the both of you.

You won't know when, where or how. It may not even be in your own house.

I am The Young Gun and will continue to sling the bullets........

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The Young Gun:

After riding from town to town I am back with a new sharpshooter. Two of you are going to feel the "slinging of a single bullet" soon. Headshots to the both of you.

You won't know when, where or how. It may not even be in your own house.

I am The Young Gun and will continue to sling the bullets........

The Young Guns Back!! The Young Guns Back!!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Good job guys you created a monster!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Not gonna lie this keeps getting better. We are on to our third young gun. Whoever you are skweekz and granneja set the bar very high.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I would like to officially go on record that I was never at any point The Young Gun.
    skweekz:
    I would like to officially go on record that I was never at any point The Young Gun.
    Dont lie!
    JSaint:
    skweekz:
    Dont lie!

God's honest truth! All I ever did was forward a package from him. But I've never made claim to be him or post anything as him. The creativity of TYG is out of my league.
    skweekz:
    JSaint:
    skweekz:
    Dont lie!

God's honest truth! All I ever did was forward a package from him. But I've never made claim to be him or post anything as him. The creativity of TYG is out of my league.
    lol Im just messing. I havent been caught up in the cross fire so I cant point any fingers lol.
    JSaint:
    skweekz:
    JSaint:
    skweekz:
    Dont lie!

lol Im just messing. I havent been caught up in the cross fire so I cant point any fingers lol.

Haha it's cool. It's all in good fun, I know, but I don't wanna take credit for someone else's creativity and efforts. If I actually were TYG and someone had figured it out, I'd own up to it.
  • ENFIDL:
    Not gonna lie this keeps getting better. We are on to our third young gun. Whoever you are skweekz and granneja set the bar very high.
    You my friend are so wrong. I am not the third Young Gun, I am THE Young Gun! Do you think I could be got that easy? Ha! That is why you and your people are easy targets.......Skweekz and Granneja were just mules, so you guys only killed two mules from my stable.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The Young Gun:
    ENFIDL:
    You my friend are so wrong. I am not the third Young Gun, I am THE Young Gun! Do you think I could be got that easy? Ha! That is why you and your people are easy targets.......Skweekz and Granneja were just mules, so you guys only killed two mules from my stable.
    Wow, thats appreciating your troops. LOL Mules? More like sacrificial lambs from what Im reading. But I like the tenor of this post from you... does this mean you're finally gonna man up and come from the front? Or am I gonna have to knock down ANOTHER of your puppets? Because I gotta be honest, this is starting to feel like a war of attrition.

Didnt work in WWI, not gonna work now. :-)

PS: Methinks SOMEBODY's got a bad case of Joker envy.... LOL

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    The Young Gun:
    ENFIDL:
    Wow, thats appreciating your troops. LOL Mules? More like sacrificial lambs from what Im reading. But I like the tenor of this post from you... does this mean you're finally gonna man up and come from the front? Or am I gonna have to knock down ANOTHER of your puppets? Because I gotta be honest, this is starting to feel like a war of attrition.

Didnt work in WWI, not gonna work now. :-)

PS: Methinks SOMEBODY's got a bad case of Joker envy.... LOL

Now that's funny, but also a interesting comment. I have yet another clue to the puzzle and have narrowed it down. Thanks Sniper...

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... he's been slinging bullets... just got turned into Swiss Cheese.... holy **** this buy doesn't mess around! Whoever this guy is, much much appreciated! Have NO clue what the HECK I did to get on this SOB's radar, but he's gone and screwed with the WRONG guy.... don't piss off an Irishman, we don't just get drunk and kick your a$$, we'll sing about it too! To quote a great man: "Oooooohh the night you said my wife was fat, I knocked ya down and **** in your hat.. away we go duh nuh nah nah, tralala la la LAAAA" image

ITS ON!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Hey, youngun'... I know who you are.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Well YG put 6 shots into my chest today delivered by irishman. Ill post some pics tomorrow when the smoke clears. Please please someone find his addy!
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Wow I kind of thought this guy was a joke until I just saw that hit he landed on irishman, holy ****
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Like I said, a six shooter to the chest

Photobucket

Thanks YG......... Ill be seeing you someday.