Home General Discussion

Scottsdale 300ct endtable humi.

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone have one or have expierence with one? And if so what kind of humidifier do you use? Just bought one for 150$. Seemed like a good deal so I went for it while I had the money.

Comments

• Rhamlin:
    Anyone have one or have expierence with one? And if so what kind of humidifier do you use? Just bought one for 150$. Seemed like a good deal so I went for it while I had the money.
    Don't have one, but that thing is nice lookin! Congrats on the purchase.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Grats on the box! you got best of both worlds....new humi and coin left over for roof repairs. =)
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    very nice my friend. I would put a humi jar in each corner. You'll never have to worry about it , and you can just recharge em when needed.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roger that onthe roof repair. Wish I was home. 250$ just for a guy to come out and pull the leaves out that damed up around the chimney and spread a little caulking around the flashing. And I was also thinking the jar route might be the way to go.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that looks awesome! Just be sure to put it in a part of your living room out of direct sunlight...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Would a 2oz jar in 2 corners do the trick you think?
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    I'm terrible at this. I just experiment until it works. Theoretically, yeah, sure. In practice, not a f***in' clue.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Lol thanks brother.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Rhamlin:
    I'm terrible at this. I just experiment until it works. Theoretically, yeah, sure. In practice, not a f***in' clue.

Haha love it...you just provided my new sig.