Home Ratings & Reviews

Xikar Defiance

Anybody have any experience or thoughts on these? I had my first over the weekend and absolutly loved it. Wondering what others thoughts are. -Matt

Comments

• AyatoAyato Posts: 53
    I tried one a few months ago and found it to be a very enjoyable smoke.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    There was a discussion of this one somewhere around here, not long ago. I think it was in kuzi's catalog thread. If not, a forum search should turn it up.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I posted about this one a while back and I agree, I thought it was a great smoke! I was surprised it wasn't just a gimmick by the people at Xikar. I have one more in the humi... hmmm... I'm gong to have to revisit that one before too long.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    This is one of my favorite cigars. I sent one to kuzi a while back I believe and I think he did a review.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    This is one of my favorite cigars. I sent one to kuzi a while back I believe and I think he did a review.
    I did do a review. id dint look that link up though

there is the thread about it: CLICK

• Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Maddy, you sent me one of these back when I was still in Iraq...its still sitting in the humi. This has peaked my interest in it, may have to try it this weekend.
    I used to try to send one out whenever I did a PIF or anything. I should start doing that again. My signature cigar :)
    That would be a good signature cigar! I am sad that I only have one left! lol But I was glad to see it make CA's Top 15 Cigars of 2008.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Hey Maddy, can I get an autograph?
    madurofan:
    I used to try to send one out whenever I did a PIF or anything. I should start doing that again. My signature cigar :)
    i used to do the same thing with 5 vegas series A.

i then figured out that i was giving more out than i was smoking.
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    i used to do the same thing with 5 vegas series A.

i then figured out that i was giving more out than i was smoking.
    That was why I stopped. I bought 10 of them once and never smoked one of those 10.
    dutyje:
    Are you seriously looking to try one?
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    My "to try" list is so long... I'm looking to try one, but then I'm also looking to try a lot of things. In another year or two, I may get so picky as to specifically request something (a la MAW).. but until then, I'm overwhelmed by the selection at the all-you-can-smoke buffet :)
    dutyje:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    My "to try" list is so long... I'm looking to try one, but then I'm also looking to try a lot of things. In another year or two, I may get so picky as to specifically request something (a la MAW).. but until then, I'm overwhelmed by the selection at the all-you-can-smoke buffet :)
    LOL I hear ya. Well if you decide you want one let me know.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I picked a couple of these when I was down in Southeast Virginia. Today, I got home and received a Defiance hat from Xikar. I have yet to try one yet, but it is not far off.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    madurofan:
    That was why I stopped. I bought 10 of them once and never smoked one of those 10.
    I think that's what happened to all my Oliva G churchills.
    so i went to the website when i smoked this cigar and i signed up to be part of their group/movement....

today, i got a hat.

A Defiance hat. has the logo on it
    kuzi16:
    so i went to the website when i smoked this cigar and i signed up to be part of their group/movement....

today, i got a hat.

A Defiance hat. has the logo on it
    I got my hat yesterday too! Not a bad looking hat and can't beat the price. I still think this is one of the better smokes I've had recently. I only have one left so I need to pick up a few more as soon as I get back to the B&M.