Home Cigar 101

wafe

Was wondering if the Acid wafe and the Java wafe were the same size?

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    leonard:
    Was wondering if the Acid wafe and the Java wafe were the same size?
    Both listed as 5x46 Wafe. so they must be the same size.. Totally different flavor though. ( I prefer the Java ). When I want something different.
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Does anyone have a Java wafe? I know java's are listed as 5x46 but couldnt find a size listed for the Acid wafe. My wife has a Acid wafe and its nowhere near 5x46. Thinking about ordering a 5 pack of Java wafes but not if there as small as the Acid.
  • JKTexJKTex Posts: 92
    It's been a while since I've had either, but from what I remember, the Acid is much shorter.  I've got some Java Corona's and the Wafe I believe, is close to the same length.

The novelty of the Wafe just wore off for me.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    leonard I would recommend the maduro java wafe-much better flavor-its been a long time since i had the acid wafe-although one of my local b&m's carry both so next time i'm there i will check it out-the acid wafe is a totally diff smoke , personally i love the Java flavor
  • JKTexJKTex Posts: 92
    gmill880:
    leonard I would recommend the maduro java wafe-much better flavor-its been a long time since i had the acid wafe-although one of my local b&m's carry both so next time i'm there i will check it out-the acid wafe is a totally diff smoke , personally i love the Java flavor

Absolutely!  I actually like the corona's better.  If nothing more than feel.  I just got burned out on the novelty of the wafe.

They're a box press but not real tight which makes for 30-40 minute smoke for me which is what I look for in an evening "back yard" smoke.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Remember that the wafe is the same thing as RP's I-Press, so while it is listed as a 46 ring gauge remember that is before it was pressed, so it will be considerably thinner now.