Weekly Cigar Lottery - 64 Stick Jackpot THIS IS DONE

Comments

• Options
    Double the jackpot! Heck yeah! 50/73
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    letsgowithbob:
    Diamondog:
    We have a winner, Diamondog....OK what I'd like to do is hold these cigars over for a SUPER JACKPOT for the next winner....SO, I am going to keep record of this list...IF you are on this list the next winner will get my sticks even if you choose not to play this week....IF you play this week you have a chance at winning the held over sticks PLUS sticks from anyone playing this week, if you were on this weeks list and continue to play you would send 8 to the next winner instead of 4 got it? Please respond in thread with picks I am starting a new list and maintaining the old list so get your picks in again if you want to play...
    DD, can I get a PM of your addy? I have no problems sending out a double helping, one to you and a double ship out to whoever wins next. I just feel that you deserve your smokes as much as anyone else, and would like to send a few your way. with everything you have done to run the game for all of us each week, I would hate to see you miss out when you win.....don't make me have to try and find your addy...lol. And I would like a 11/76 for next week as well

Keep me in for 14 / 72
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    MrGreenMachine:
    Double the jackpot! Heck yeah! 50/73
    Added...
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Keep me in for 14 / 72
    Added...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I would like to stay. Same numbers. 06/66.

pm me your addy please so that I can send this weeks. I will send next weeks as well, but I wanna go ahead and get this weeks sticks to you.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    I would like to stay. Same numbers. 06/66.

pm me your addy please so that I can send this weeks. I will send next weeks as well, but I wanna go ahead and get this weeks sticks to you.
    Added...
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Im back in, same numbers 51/79
  • Options
    lonewolf2011:
    Im back in, same numbers 51/79
    Added...
  • Options
    I feel inlight of the date this coming Sunday the lottery should be postponed 1 week....Next drawing will be Sept 18...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Updated Winnings list...
    Beatnic: 8 sticks - Cusano59 rare cameroon, Sol Cubano Artisan, Padilla Obsidian, LPH Morado, CA Intenso (third from left), G2 Turbo, Cain Daytona (LOOOOOVE this in the corona!!!) and a BEAST of a PDR Oscuro (looks at LEAST 6x60)

MrGreenMachine: 5 sticks Cusano 15th Anny, Liga Privada T52, Oliva V Maduro, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro and Ccom Cameroon Label

dbeckom: 6 sticks - Padilla Black Bear, MOW Puro, 5 Vegas A, 1844, 5 Vegas AAA and Ccom Cameroon Label

danielruas: 4 sticks - Perdomo Champagne, Nub Habano, CAO Gold and Slow-Aged

lonewolf2011 - 7 sticks - VIAJE SUMMERFEST (all caps cuz i'm pumped!), Diesel UC, Diesel Corona, Diesel Unlimited, Ave Maria, MOW Original and Siboney!!!

skweekz - 5 sticks- Blue Label B2, Gurkha symphony, DPG, Gran Habano SLS and Ccom Sun Grown

Vulchor - 5 sticks - Punch, Baccarat, Azteca Fuerte, Qintero Maduro and Alidos

somke em if you got em - 5 sticks - Padilla 68, Gran Habano Vintage 2002 (been eager to try these), LPH Rojo, SCCC and Pioneer Valley Madruo
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Another Updated Winnings list...
    Beatnic: 8 sticks - Cusano59 rare cameroon, Sol Cubano Artisan, Padilla Obsidian, LPH Morado, CA Intenso (third from left), G2 Turbo, Cain Daytona (LOOOOOVE this in the corona!!!) and a BEAST of a PDR Oscuro (looks at LEAST 6x60)

MrGreenMachine: 5 sticks Cusano 15th Anny, Liga Privada T52, Oliva V Maduro, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro and Ccom Cameroon Label

dbeckom: 6 sticks - Padilla Black Bear, MOW Puro, 5 Vegas A, 1844, 5 Vegas AAA and Ccom Cameroon Label

danielruas: 4 sticks - Perdomo Champagne, Nub Habano, CAO Gold and Slow-Aged

lonewolf2011 - 7 sticks - VIAJE SUMMERFEST (all caps cuz i'm pumped!), Diesel UC, Diesel Corona, Diesel Unlimited, Ave Maria, MOW Original and Siboney!!!

skweekz - 5 sticks- Blue Label B2, Gurkha symphony, DPG, Gran Habano SLS and Ccom Sun Grown

Vulchor - 5 sticks - Punch, Baccarat, Azteca Fuerte, Qintero Maduro and Alidos

somke em if you got em - 5 sticks - Padilla 68, Gran Habano Vintage 2002 (been eager to try these), LPH Rojo, SCCC and Pioneer Valley Madruo
    DiamondDog - 6 Sticks - Cohiba red dot, RP Decade Anniv edition, JDN Antano, Oliva V Maduro, AB Temus Maduro and 601 Green
    long ashes - 4 sticks - RP Vintage 99, Aspria and 2 Reposado
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Can I jump in with 13/57
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    keep me in with 25/43...thx DD
  • Options
    danielruas:
    Can I jump in with 13/57
    Added....
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    keep me in with 25/43...thx DD
    Added...
  • Options
    No winner this week, sticks and picks ride...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I wanna stay with the same numbers. 06/66
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm back in 27/77

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Same for me, 25/43 if I need to re-enter
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Please add me back in 7 and 74
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    your sticks and numbers ride until there's a winner
  • Options
    Wow can't believe this went a week without a bump!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    has there been the drawing for today yet?
  • Options
    No winner this week sticks and picks ride...
  • Options
    Humpday bumpday....
  • Options
    No winner sticks and picks ride...
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, what the heck? I'll try 3 and 36 if I may, sir. Thanks.

Edit: Oops! I think I screwed up already. Better revise my numbers to 11 and 336, if those'll work?
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, without going back and reading all 72 pages, are we still at the 4-stick level for entry?
  • Options
    Damn, another blank...someone is bound to get it! Ill ride the picks
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    So, without going back and reading all 72 pages, are we still at the 4-stick level for entry?
    Yes 4 sticks and you choose numbers between 1-99 so I'll use your first set of selections...