Home General Discussion
Options

SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Hey everyone i need to get rid of some smokes quickly. I am willing to sell at a very good price.

I have way to many and not enough room. I tried to sell some one here before but only got rid of some. I am willing to make an excellent offer to anyone who is willing to buy alot. Otherwise i have put together some packs to at least thin my stock out.

This pack includes 43 cigars. I have at least 3 availible. I will ship it to u for $100. That is about $2 a piece with the shipping included. Most of these smokes are worth 2-10 times that much.

Gurhka Royal Brigade-Perfecto-5

Gurhka Centurian-Perfecto-5

Gurhka Legend-Perfecto-5

Gurhka Nepalease Warrior-toro-2

Gurhka Black Puro-toro-3

Cubita- toro-3

Rockey Patel Signature-toro-3

Rocky Patel Fusion-torpedo-2

Rockey Patel Fusion 2nds-torpedo-3

Rockey Patel Fusion DC flagpole-torpedo-2

Rockey Patel Fusion Double Maduro-torpedo-2

Rockey Patel OSG-toro-2

Cuba Libre-magnum-3

Manolo factory overuns-corona-3

Like i said i have a bunch more to unload but i am going to start here. I have full wrapped boxes. Let me know if you are interested. I have pics to if u request.

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    first off...

no need to yell. relax. I understand the urgency you may have. but yelling wont help.

second...
    this may have been better placed in the trades and passes section.
    third...

try and keep prices in PMs.

sorry you didnt get much luck here before. sorry i cant help you this time. many (if not most) almost never have room for 40+ cigars at one time. I may be able to fit 10-12 right now but in theory those slots have already been taken.

post the pics though, that may help .
  • Options

Thanks. i was not really trying to yell. Just wanted people to see it.

I know what u are saying i know i will have some trouble getting rid of them. But also for those that are interested i have a few humidors and i have a few cooladors that i am willing to part with. If that helps.

I will be sending them in new tupperware containers with multiple water pillows. They fit in there nicely and should be no problem with shipping.

Also i was not sure how to post pics if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. thanks again

• Options
    dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    I may be wrong but the prices and the types of cigars are the same that were offered on another forum. Didn't turn out to good for some members. I might be wrong, and if I am I apologize  in advance.
  • Options
    cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    dep691:
    I may be wrong but the prices and the types of cigars are the same that were offered on another forum. Didn't turn out to good for some members. I might be wrong, and if I am I apologize  in advance.
    I remember seeing a very similar post a while back...what happened with the other members?
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Looks like he's traded successfully here before, with no complaints. Look here for his original offering. Not sure how much the stock has thinned out since this posting, but I see no evidence within this forum that he's not legit.
  • Options

cheyman:
    dep691:
    I remember seeing a very similar post a while back...what happened with the other members?

I am not sure if this is the same guy, and I admit I may be jumping to conclusions early. A few people did business with a person that was selling cigars for the same price and pretty much the same cigars. First couple of deals worked out and then he stiffed a couple of people by not sending cigars after they were paid for.

• Options
    I am in no way saying this is the same person. I don't know him at all. Just a familiar post. As always when you do business with someone you don't know, you need to be careful.
  • Options

dutyje:
    Looks like he's traded successfully here before, with no complaints. Look here for his original offering. Not sure how much the stock has thinned out since this posting, but I see no evidence within this forum that he's not legit.

I read the thread and it looks like he is legit. I did say I wasn't sure, just very familiar post on another forum. My apologies.

• Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    No sweat, Dep.. thanks for having our backs. It's always a bit strange doing business with someone who just pops in to sell cigars... you know what they say about something that sounds too good to be true. Those are some mighty fine prices, and well below what someone with an established reputation could expect to garner for a similar inventory.

This isn't one of the many sarcastic "just send it to me" things we post up all the time, but I'd be happy to facilitate an "escrow" or some such safety-net in the transaction if someone is interested. No fee, even... If buss is for real, he sure seems to need the money, and I'd be happy to do this free of charge.
  • Options
    Hey just want to let everyone know that i am not tryin to scam and i know i can  say that all day but. I did post before and had little interest. I did make deals with two members on here. I have there names saved if someone would like to know who please pm me. In one case i sent the cigars first before he sent the money order to me. I just bought way more than i needed and dont have the time for it right now. I probably have a couple hundred smokes right now and would like to cut that way down to like maybe 100 if possible. I do have some special boxes and rare sticks. For example i have a full box of 50 Rockey Patel Olde Wolrd Reserve. A couple boxes of La Aurora Cameroon 1994. And some graycliffs. Let me know if you want to work some sort of deal out. thanks
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    hrmmm....the cameroon 94s sound good...i'll pm you
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dutyje:
    thanks for lookin that up.
  • Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Buss, just out of curiousity, do you have any fuente or padron products you're looking to move?
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    hey buss...u got PM.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    sorry no fuete or padrons