Home Ratings & Reviews

Fuente Fuente Opus X The Lost City Toro

docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
FUENTE FUENTE OPUS X THE LOST CITY
6.75x48 "Toro"

During the production of Andy Garcia's 2005 film, The Lost City, about life in Havana before and around the time of the Revolution, there came a request to the Fuentes to allow the shooting of scenes to be set in a tobacco field on their vast farm, Chateau de la Fuente, home of the world famous Opus X wrapper leaf... Problem was, at the time shooting was to occur, the crop would have already been harvested, and there would be no plants to shoot among, thus destroying the beautiful mise-en-sc

Comments

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Nice review. I hope I get a chance to try one.
  • great read man. I love the band on this one.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Great review but currently out of my price range. When the time is right I will have to try one
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    what year is that stick from? looks so smooth and silky.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    2010 release.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Great review brother! That's one great lookin stick
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    great write up, ide love to get my hands on some in the near future!
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Too many reasonably priced delicious stogies to go chasing one like this IMHO.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    although i do prefer the standard opus, the one lost city i had was damn tasty.

nice review and great pics
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Great review and pictures Doc! Keep up the great work!
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Great review! Does anyone else's mouth water when looking at the smoothness of the wrapper in the second picture?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That is a great looking cigar.. The problem is, When a cigar looks that good I can't light it....
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Nice write up! I really like these cigars. I picked up three boxes a while back 1 robusto, 2 dlb robustos. I really like them. Pricey for sure but I got some good prices on them. I actually like them more than the regular opus. I think they have more flavor. However it all depends on the mood.