Home Ratings & Reviews

Padron 80th Maduro

So I've seen recently that this cigar has been rated number 2 in a national publication.

Anyone have any experience with this one? I know that this is an expensive cigar, but I was wondering if it was worth picking up for a special occasion or something.

Also, if have had them, how much did you find them for? Any thoughts?

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I haven't smoked one yet, but I've got one in the humi that I'm saving for a special occasion. They are pricey, but I couldn't pass it up cause I love Padron's smokes!
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    I haven't smoked mine yet, but possibly one day.
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    I've had the natural and it was worth the price. I haven't had the maduro, I don't really care for maduro's in paticular but I am a little curious to try it though.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    It's on my wish list. I need to try the 40th and 80th's..
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    I'm really itchin to try one, but at 30 bucks a piece, that's a bit of cash for one stick

I need to find a reason to treat myself to one of these....
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bass8844:
    If you don't show you how much you appreciate yourself and all that you do for you, who is going to? Go ahead buddy, you're worth almost $30. :)
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311

j0z3r:
    bass8844:
    If you don't show you how much you appreciate yourself and all that you do for you, who is going to? Go ahead buddy, you're worth almost $30. :)

You know Joe is right. Sometimes you just need to treat yourself to something you know you will enjoy.

• urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    And you can't get any decent kind of hooker for $30, so a cigar will have to do.
    Thanks for the good words guys...I might have to make the trip to the b&m quite soon...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    And you can't get any decent kind of hooker for $30, so a cigar will have to do.
    egads !! Hey Urbi, What is a decent union wage for such services ?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    lol, ha..
    Hey Squirrel, I just noticed you are fast becoming a frequent Flyer at 900 !! Congrats to you the next, future, 1000 post club member.
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    Depends on which local you're contracting with (and I use that word advisedly).
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    So the ones that you contract from while contracting with typically draw a lower wage?
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    local 69.. The International Sisterhood of Horizontal Laborers..
    That's one of the more popular locals.
    madurofan:
    urbino:
    So the ones that you contract from while contracting with typically draw a lower wage?
    Typically.
  • kardar2kardar2 Posts: 43
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    Crap! Thanks guys for reminding me, I forgot to send some flowers from the STD florist
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    kardar2:
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    Crap! Thanks guys for reminding me, I forgot to send some flowers from the STD florist
    I've had no luck sending flowers to hookers
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

Never had the 40th or the 80th but looking forward to trying both...local b&m seems to have them a little cheaper than what you guys are reporting as prices...

Well the msrp is about $30 for the 80th and I think $26 ish for the 40th. I guess if you can get it below that, its a pretty good deal.
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    I've had one sitting in the cabinet, waiting to be enjoyed/reviewed! It is sure a pretty looking puro...