Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1,000th Post Bombing Run

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congratulations on the milestone
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    That is one Alec Bradley I have yet to try. Sounds good.
    I wish I would've saved more of them. They were really good when I first got them so I couldn't stay away from my stash. I'll definitely be grabbing more to hide away for a while!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 1000th mark!!
    Round 1 Flies Tomorrow!

0311 0820 0000 6651 4632
    0311 0820 0000 6651 4618
    0311 0820 0000 6651 4625
    0311 0820 0000 6651 4601
    0311 0820 0000 6651 4595

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    dbeckom:
    Round 1 Flies Tomorrow!

0311 0820 0000 6651 4632
    0311 0820 0000 6651 4618
    0311 0820 0000 6651 4625
    0311 0820 0000 6651 4601
    0311 0820 0000 6651 4595

this will be fun to watch!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:
    Round 1 Flies Tomorrow!

0311 0820 0000 6651 4632
    0311 0820 0000 6651 4618
    0311 0820 0000 6651 4625
    0311 0820 0000 6651 4601
    0311 0820 0000 6651 4595

this will be fun to watch!

Mayhem at its finest..great way to start the weekend. lol.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That picture is hilarious! Can't wait to watch the destruction
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Congrats on 1K bro! the destruction is gonna be massive here...
    All packages are scheduled to hit on Saturday. Everyone in the small area south of the Mason Dixon, and east of the Mississippi River are safe...FOR NOW!

Oh yeah...Greg, because I like you, you're forewarned!

• JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Love the pic!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    All packages are scheduled to hit on Saturday. Everyone in the small area south of the Mason Dixon, and east of the Mississippi River are safe...FOR NOW!

How did I miss this. I was at an antique store earlier this week and purchased an old suit of armor. Its a little tight but its a lot better than nothing at all. I am starting to scab over from Isaac's package earlier. I have taken serveral hits from the brotheran lately and its just about time to retaliate. Its hard to say who will be my first **** for payback but it will be epic. Don't be skeerd Big D, it will only hurt for a little bit. If you would like a preview, talk to Todd (BigT06) in a couple of days. Over but not out.
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:

How did I miss this. I was at an antique store earlier this week and purchased an old suit of armor. Its a little tight but its a lot better than nothing at all. I am starting to scab over from Isaac's package earlier. I have taken serveral hits from the brotheran lately and its just about time to retaliate. Its hard to say who will be my first **** for payback but it will be epic. Don't be skeerd Big D, it will only hurt for a little bit. If you would like a preview, talk to Todd (BigT06) in a couple of days. Over but not out.
    My friend, I fear nobody!

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the post milestone. Now that that is out of the way, HOW IN THE HELL DID A WALL FLOWER LIKE ME GET ON THIS ALUSTRIOUS LIST???????????

Here is a picture or two of the destruction that Mr. Beckom rained on my porch today:

I hope to have the porch repaired in time so the mailman can deliver my "island" cigars........
    bandyt09:
    Congrats on the post milestone. Now that that is out of the way, HOW IN THE HELL DID A WALL FLOWER LIKE ME GET ON THIS ALUSTRIOUS LIST???????????

Here is a picture or two of the destruction that Mr. Beckom rained on my porch today:

I hope to have the porch repaired in time so the mailman can deliver my "island" cigars........

LOL, that's what you get. Guess you wont be serving anyone any hits for a while. You have to smoke up your gift, lol. Nice hit....

WTH, will post in a few. You guys are freakin nuts....

You couldn't possibly think you weren't on my list! My targets were well thought out and each was hit for specific reasons, with more to come!

Greg's package was sidetracked somewhere after leaving Atlanta, so his misery, though postponed a couple days is inevitable.

dbeckom:
    You couldn't possibly think you weren't on my list! My targets were well thought out and each was hit for specific reasons, with more to come!

Greg's package was sidetracked somewhere after leaving Atlanta, so his misery, though postponed a couple days is inevitable.

You Sir are a crazy guy, thanks for sticks. Don't know why I made your list, but thanks Sir...

RCY Cigars:
    dbeckom:

You Sir are a crazy guy, thanks for sticks. Don't know why I made your list, but thanks Sir...

My friend, you were chosen for my first round because you are a heavy hittin BORK. As with Todd, I felt it was time for you to receive a little bit of what you dish out! Enjoy!

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    dbeckom:

My friend, you were chosen for my first round because you are a heavy hittin BORK. As with Todd, I felt it was time for you to receive a little bit of what you dish out! Enjoy!
    Nice hit DB, We'll get all of these Heavy Hitterz even if we have to do it one Bork at a time,
    (EDIT) appears we can scratch another name of the CCOM most wanted list?
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    dbeckom:

You have no clue but, thanks. Here is what he did to my mailbox.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwayne, this just needs to be said; You are a helluva human being and brother. It really is an honor to be involved in a place like this that has so many incredible people, and you are one of the finest examples or a BOTL! Thank you for making Ccom forums what it is, YOU are the one who should be rewarded my friend, and you will be ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    RCY Cigars:
    dbeckom:
    RCY Cigars:
    dbeckom:

You have no clue but, thanks. Here is what he did to my mailbox.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

That Brick is a pretty good smoke from Carlos Tora

Ok, last one landed today, and there's one that was delivered Saturday that hasn't checked in.

dbeckom:
    Ok, last one landed today, and there's one that was delivered Saturday that hasn't checked in.

Wife called, said there was a parcel from Big D. She said it was heavy. I think that I might be phucked. If I had to go down, I am glad it was Dwayne and not a Noob. This story will be updated......
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:

Wife called, said there was a parcel from Big D. She said it was heavy. I think that I might be phucked. If I had to go down, I am glad it was Dwayne and not a Noob. This story will be updated......
    It won't hurt too bad. If I'd have thought to put the other 3 sticks in that I wanted to it would've really hurt. Who knows, they may make it in round 2!

dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:

It won't hurt too bad. If I'd have thought to put the other 3 sticks in that I wanted to it would've really hurt. Who knows, they may make it in round 2!
    BigT06 is getting round 2 in a couple of days. Better check with him to see if you are up for what happens next. It aint pretty. I dusted off the big guns for round 2 with him.
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:

BigT06 is getting round 2 in a couple of days. Better check with him to see if you are up for what happens next. It aint pretty. I dusted off the big guns for round 2 with him.
    My friend, round two is coming whether you want it or not! Forget guns...I'm going NUCLEAR!

greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:

Greg like to make threats, Dwayne... he doesn't realize we live 10 mins apart and this is a volatile part of the country to f with. lmao
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:

Greg like to make threats, Dwayne... he doesn't realize we live 10 mins apart and this is a volatile part of the country to f with. lmao
    "Greg like to make threats, Dwayne". Really?????.....BigT06, You are the recipient of the biggest bomb to date from me. I bring the Thunder. Be carefull what you wish for. 03111660000032180745
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:

"Greg like to make threats, Dwayne". Really?????.....BigT06, You are the recipient of the biggest bomb to date from me. I bring the Thunder. Be carefull what you wish for. 03111660000032180745
    I have no doubt that it will be epic, possibly even frightening, but you know what... it'll be fun! You did send a check for a replacement mail box, right? lmao