Home Ratings & Reviews

Gurkha

Last nite I smoked the Ledgend, now my reviews are not as detailed as Kuzi, but my friends if you like a black oily cigar with lots of smoke and flavor, this baby is for you the cigar felt like it was really dense and it'll be hard to pull, no sir it lit and pulled great the ash was uniformed and it was conditioned perfect, I would splerg on a box next week....

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i agree theat the legend is a great cigar but i thought it was lighter coulored?

i have found that some of the firmest cigars that i have picked up have had the best draws. I dont know hot that relates but i think its a sign of a good construction.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I thought the same thing about the color... I thought I had remembered the legend I have in my humi being a very light colored cigar, and when I checked it I found that to be the case. However, it appears that it is made in a maduro as well, which must be what mark smoked, I was not aware that this stick was offered in a maduro wrapper.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i know there is a legend made with a dark wrapper, i just cant remember what its called... royal brigade maybe?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I checked on the ccom listing, and just the regular Legend is offered in a Honduran Maduro. Also, the Warlord is an extension of the Legend line, and it has a dark wrapper as well.
  • I found the legend a great smoke as wel.

the beast on the other had was horrible. Bad burn, bad smoke. Me and my friend both tried them with the same results.

Will wait a few months and maybe try another.