Home Ratings & Reviews

2011 Oliva V-Maduro Toros

My B&M just released these, keep your eyes open locally. $9.99 MSRP per stick and a box-10/$95.

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    What kind of wrapper did they use this year?
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Russ55:

It's always a Maduro wrapper, but not sure on the specifics. I know they changed the wrapper in 2010 and used the same one as last years for this one, which is different from the one they used in 08 and 09...along with a vitola change from the torp to a toro
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    Mexican San Andreas again this year Russ. I wasn't all too impressed with the 2010 version, may only pick up a couple singles from this release.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    Mexican San Andreas again this year Russ. I wasn't all too impressed with the 2010 version, may only pick up a couple singles from this release.
    Ah, thanks. I may just do the same.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I really enjoyed last year's. I still have most of my box. I really like the toro shape this year. Will have to pick up a few.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    thanks for the update, I just found some online, I will be getting a box. I get one every year. I really like these guys.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I just got an email about a site that has them. Waiting to c.com to get them and hopefully price match.
    rwheelwright:
    I just got an email about a site that has them. Waiting to c.com to get them and hopefully price match.
    pm sent.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    There are boxes at the local B&M if you need one. Let me know. I will ship them free.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got a box on the way
    If anyone would care to trade away a couple, I think I can make it worth your while.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    If anyone would care to trade away a couple, I think I can make it worth your while.
    +1, but sctratch the "I think I can make it worth your while" - I dont swing that way
    lcpleel:
    j0z3r:
    +1, but sctratch the "I think I can make it worth your while" - I dont swing that way
    I'll swing any way I need to for what I want.Wink [;)]
    j0z3r:
    PM Sent
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Bought one of these lastnight. Im smoking a '10 right now so I can compair the two. In a couple days I'll try the '11 and see how they stack up. Fortunately im not seeing a huge change after a year of age. Tho the '10 is still great IMO.
    t_evan50:
    Bought one of these lastnight. Im smoking a '10 right now so I can compair the two. In a couple days I'll try the '11 and see how they stack up. Fortunately im not seeing a huge change after a year of age. Tho the '10 is still great IMO.
    I have some 2009 V mads and they are great. I have one 2008 and a 2011. Since the 2008 has a different wrapper and the 2011 is a different vitola it would be interesting to try them a few days straight and see what they are like. I just don't want to smoke them all so soon :)
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I think I have 2 each of 09's & 10's from a trade with Joe awhile back. Haven't tried them yet but will have to soon.
    On a side note, just because I'm **** & its a pet peeve of mine, Its Oliva cigars, my pet peeve detector gets aggravated when people spell it Olivia cigars.
    Ohh schitt, was I supposed to get the Olivia V-Maddys or the Oliva V-Maddys?...my bad blurr ;)
    I had one of these this afternoon. I had a customer offer me one, and since my work was quick, we sat back and we enjoyed them together. Nice guy and super nice. The maddy in my opinion is better than last year, and possibly on par with the 08. I actually liked the 09 a bit more than the 08 but hell they are all good in my opinion. I have every year so far and now I need to get a box of these new ones.
    phobicsquirrel:
    I had one of these this afternoon. I had a customer offer me one, and since my work was quick, we sat back and we enjoyed them together. Nice guy and super nice. The maddy in my opinion is better than last year, and possibly on par with the 08. I actually liked the 09 a bit more than the 08 but hell they are all good in my opinion. I have every year so far and now I need to get a box of these new ones.
    Box of them is about $80 on a site I know. Otherwise I can get them for about $95 locally. If you need a box let me know.