Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Gurkha Spec Ops experiences?

scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
Has anyone had a Gurkha Spec Ops? I picked one up at my local B&M and I really don't want to smoke it soon (to bloody cold out) and I wanted to know what to expect and if these do well with aging.

Comments

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    hmmmm... now that you mentioned it i bought a box and have yet to smoke one. ill have to fire one up next weekend befor it gets toooo cold
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    To me it was typical Gurkha, which in my opinion is generally uninteresting and mediocre. It was not a bad smoke by any means, and a few years ago I would have loved it, but time changes all things and my tastes have moved on from what Gurkha has to offer. Hope you enjoy it though.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    j0z3r:
    To me it was typical Gurkha, which in my opinion is generally uninteresting and mediocre. It was not a bad smoke by any means, and a few years ago I would have loved it, but time changes all things and my tastes have moved on from what Gurkha has to offer. Hope you enjoy it though.
    hmmmm... well thats not good news. oh well i guess it will make a good smoke for my road trip to so cal
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    415:
    j0z3r:
    hmmmm... well thats not good news. oh well i guess it will make a good smoke for my road trip to so cal
    Kevin, when and where are you going to be in SoCal?