Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Camacho Corojo Maduro

Anyone tried these? I did a split purchase with a friend, but I didn't realize that it was the maduro. I love the normal Camacho Corojo, however.

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    MonteWhite:
    Anyone tried these? I did a split purchase with a friend, but I didn't realize that it was the maduro. I love the normal Camacho Corojo, however.
    is it the Ltd or just the regular corojo?

either way it doesnt matter. i have always said that camacho does Maduro right.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Amen Kuzi, if you don't want them. I'll be happy to get them off your hands. PM me what your looking for in exchange for them.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    MonteWhite:
    is it the Ltd or just the regular corojo?

either way it doesnt matter. i have always said that camacho does Maduro right.
    It's the regular corojo line. The maduro may not be what I initially wanted, but hey I'm still interested in trying this babies out!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Amen Kuzi, if you don't want them. I'll be happy to get them off your hands. PM me what your looking for in exchange for them.
    Yeah, I might be interested in a trade. PM comin' at you.
  • Options
    Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    You can't go wrong with the Camacho's always a great smoke. the Diploma has become one of my favorites.