Home Non Cigar Related

funny thing my kid said...

So he is walking into the living room, Mom and Sister are folding laundry, and he says..."Dad, my nuts keep sweating." LOL! I was mid-swig on my Octoberfest and almost blew it all over the carpet! He is only 11 so he is figuring things out. I recommended a cool shower and some loose fitting undies. I have 2 sons, 9 & 11...they can say some funny stuff! They lack a filter when at home! Maybe I'm a little immature too but coming from my 11 year old son in front of his mom and sister was hilarious to me! I still laugh when they fart and find it funny.

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    LOL

But really, get that boy some powder.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    jr_p951:
    So he is walking into the living room, Mom and Sister are folding laundry, and he says..."Dad, my nuts keep sweating." LOL! I was mid-swig on my Octoberfest and almost blew it all over the carpet! He is only 11 so he is figuring things out. I recommended a cool shower and some loose fitting undies. I have 2 sons, 9 & 11...they can say some funny stuff! They lack a filter when at home! Maybe I'm a little immature too but coming from my 11 year old son in front of his mom and sister was hilarious to me! I still laugh when they fart and find it funny.
    haha, that's hilarious bro. Hey, did you ever figure out what sticks you wanted?
  • howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    That is funny as hell. My kids crack me up to with the things they say.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I was walking my fiance's daughter out to the car one morning last week to take her to daycare, and I swear she said, "We're going to the Death Star."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    HAHAHAHAHA.... GOD I can't WAIT to have a son.... teach him how to shave with used motor oil, drink a beer and smoke a stogie.... but apparently I must also teach him how to "keep his nuts tidy" LOL.... this is just hilarious brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I raise to be good youngmen! Have good values and morales. They use anitperperint/deodorant every day. Momma's laundry smells great so their clothes are fresh, but they have a couple different colognes to choose from. I don't want them to be that stinky kid in class! Now I guess I should buy them some powder for the 'ol sachel. They are good boys and keep my house very interesting. Either running around being hethens, or fighting with each other over the XBox. As long as they make excellent grades and mind their manners...they usually get away with things.
  • I still think it's funny when I fart and I'll be 50 in a few short months. Some things just never lose their humor...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    This is just hilarious!