Home Non Cigar Related

Seriously People!

I just witnessed two people that came in the bathroom, did their business and walked right out the door. Gross!! haha!

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    About as bad are the *** clowns that walk into a humi , take a cigar OUT of the cellophane , then cram it halfway up their noses , and then try to shove it back in the cellophane , put it back down and DONT buy it !!! That makes me want to throw up and punch them in the nose at the same time !!!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Number 1 or number 2?
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Number 1, either way it's still gross because they then touch the door handle.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if the sink looks like this:

i will probably not wash my hands either.

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

Ahhh college frat bathrooms.... anyone up for contracting Hep C???
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    kuzi16:

Yeah I probably wouldn't wash my hands either. Our bathroom is nice so no excuse here. HA!
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    djbeenie:
    I just witnessed two people that came in the bathroom, did their business and walked right out the door. Gross!! haha!
    I guess they like d!ck flavored food...
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    About as bad are the *** clowns that walk into a humi , take a cigar OUT of the cellophane , then cram it halfway up their noses , and then try to shove it back in the cellophane , put it back down and DONT buy it !!! That makes me want to throw up and punch them in the nose at the same time !!!
    "I'm sorry, your honor, I assumed I'd be covered by the 'Justifiable A$$-whipping clause'"

..."Case dismissed!"
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I yell at my Jr Marines all day for this! That and flushing the toilet!! Nasty jar heads!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    djbeenie:
    Was it at a Walmart? That place is the gathering point for the lowest common denominator for human DNA. LOL

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I have a boss that does this. I saw him walk out of the crapper stall walk out to the fridge get his food and then go to his office to eat. Never even looked at the sink....yikes
    ENFIDL:
    I have a boss that does this. I saw him walk out of the crapper stall walk out to the fridge get his food and then go to his office to eat. Never even looked at the sink....yikes
    What in blazes happened to your avatar???

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    gmill880:
    Especially if they just came out of the bathroom.
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

This is what happened to it lol
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    I do believe that should be illegal. I'd blow the whistle and toss the flag on that one. You take it out the cello and rub your schnoz over it YOU BUY IT period. That is just frigging nasty.
    The Sniper:
    djbeenie:
    Was it at a Walmart? That place is the gathering point for the lowest common denominator for human DNA. LOL

I work for an IT firm, but we share our building with two other companies. These people worked for the other companies.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    CAcigarguy007:
    gmill880:
    I do believe that should be illegal. I'd blow the whistle and toss the flag on that one. You take it out the cello and rub your schnoz over it YOU BUY IT period. That is just frigging nasty.
    I guess I misunderstood what "business" they did...#1& #2 wasn't what I was thinking...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

E I love the pick, you know it.... but I have to say with shorts that short... I kinda was expecting a hot pink tank, a cotton red white and blue headband, and knee high gym socks. Just saying... you COULD rock it ;) Proof is in the pic... image
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

OK??? Who is that in the pick? Are their names Neil and Bob, or is that just what they do? LOL

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    In regards to going #1, I submit the following theory to the Brethren....

I shower at the very least once daily, making very sure that my man parts are of the utmost clean. With some routine man-scaping, Scrotumville, the happy town of Grundle, the Penile Tower and the surrounding parking lot are free of vegetation.

I do laundry regularly. I put on/change into clean underwear/boxers/boxer briefs/whatever at least once daily.

All day long my hands are exposed to billions of germs, even with frequent hand washing and using hand sanitizer, my hands can still be considered "dirty."

Moving to my point, when I go into the bathroom to go #1, wouldn't it make more sense to wash my hands before getting my clean Tool out of it's clean environment that's been uninvaded by germs from the outside world? Perhaps I should put on gloves first? And to that, say hypothetically I wash my hands first, then take care of business, it's not as though I've actually put my hands in the stream.

Based on this logic, hand washing after a #1 seems like splurging to me. Think of the wasted water. Earth first, we're all in this together!

***Hopefully you're realized by now this theory is meant to be totally humorous and by no means gospel. I hope I was able to put a smile on your face. And remember, if it's yellow, leave it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down. Or as the posted sign says, "If you took a ****, please put it back." :0)
    skweekz:
    In regards to going #1, I submit the following theory to the Brethren....

I shower at the very least once daily, making very sure that my man parts are of the utmost clean. With some routine man-scaping, Scrotumville, the happy town of Grundle, the Penile Tower and the surrounding parking lot are free of vegetation.

I do laundry regularly. I put on/change into clean underwear/boxers/boxer briefs/whatever at least once daily.

All day long my hands are exposed to billions of germs, even with frequent hand washing and using hand sanitizer, my hands can still be considered "dirty."

Moving to my point, when I go into the bathroom to go #1, wouldn't it make more sense to wash my hands before getting my clean Tool out of it's clean environment that's been uninvaded by germs from the outside world? Perhaps I should put on gloves first? And to that, say hypothetically I wash my hands first, then take care of business, it's not as though I've actually put my hands in the stream.

Based on this logic, hand washing after a #1 seems like splurging to me. Think of the wasted water. Earth first, we're all in this together!

***Hopefully you're realized by now this theory is meant to be totally humorous and by no means gospel. I hope I was able to put a smile on your face. And remember, if it's yellow, leave it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down. Or as the posted sign says, "If you took a ****, please put it back." :0)
    Lulz! Remember if you shake it more than 3 times your playing with it. With your theory....just what if you shake it and your hand gets it? haha
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

OK??? Who is that in the pick? Are their names Neil and Bob, or is that just what they do? LOL

That would me myself and Matt Booth you old crazy bastage lol
    90+ Irishman:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

E I love the pick, you know it.... but I have to say with shorts that short... I kinda was expecting a hot pink tank, a cotton red white and blue headband, and knee high gym socks. Just saying... you COULD rock it ;) Proof is in the pic... image
    Whilst I could rock that I had to stick with a somewhat Marine Corps theme as Matt was a Marine as well lol There will be other events for me to rock...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • jr_p951:
    I yell at my Jr Marines all day for this! That and flushing the toilet!! Nasty jar heads!

A sailor walkes into the bathroom and does his business (it was a stand-up performance, not a sit-down) and goes to leave. A marine shouts out "Hey sailor! In the Marines they taught us to wash our hands after we go to the bathroom." "In the Navy they taught us not to whiz on our fingers." came the reply.
    A great joke I heard regarding this subject...

A Marine Gunnery Sergeant and an Air Force Airman Basic walk into the latrine at about the same time and both go straight to the urinals. Air Force kid finishes up first, buttons up and walks straight out the door.

The Marine is incensed!!! He finishes, buttons up, washes his hands, storms out of the bathroom and finds the Airman in the lobby.

The Gunny gets up real close to the Airman so as not to embarass the kid overmuch, leans into him and whispers "In the Corps, they teach us to wash our hands after we take a leak Airman!"

The Airman leans back and looks at the Marine with a quizzical expression on his face for a few seconds, then gets a "OH!" look on his face, leans back to the Gunny and whispers....

"In the Air Force, they teach us not to p!ss on our hands Gunnery Sergeant." :-D

• The Sniper:
    A great joke I heard regarding this subject...

A Marine Gunnery Sergeant and an Air Force Airman Basic walk into the latrine at about the same time and both go straight to the urinals. Air Force kid finishes up first, buttons up and walks straight out the door.

The Marine is incensed!!! He finishes, buttons up, washes his hands, storms out of the bathroom and finds the Airman in the lobby.

The Gunny gets up real close to the Airman so as not to embarass the kid overmuch, leans into him and whispers "In the Corps, they teach us to wash our hands after we take a leak Airman!"

The Airman leans back and looks at the Marine with a quizzical expression on his face for a few seconds, then gets a "OH!" look on his face, leans back to the Gunny and whispers....

"In the Air Force, they teach us not to p!ss on our hands Gunnery Sergeant." :-D

lol, beat ya!