Home Non Cigar Related

Samsung Epic 4G

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
I am looking to purchase a Sprint Samsung Epic 4G phone and was wondering if anyone here has experience with this phone. I currently have a Blackberry 9670, I really like this phone but want to change because the Epic has dual camera which allows for video phone calls. Any input will be appreciated

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    My best bud has the epic. I am going to be getting the epic touch here in a few days. It's a nice phone, much better than the blackberrys. Going to take some getting use too though. One of the fastest phones out there.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I dunno about the Epic, but to tempt you a bit, on Nov. 10, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus is coming out - pure Android Ice Cream Sandwich, 1.2Ghz CPU, 1GB ram, 4GLTE, 5 MP back camera, 1.2 MP front camera, 4.65" screen etc, but no microSD card slot. Also check out the Motorola Razr and HTC Rezound coming out the same day - Razr has same specs as Nexus, but with a bit smaller screen (4.3" IIRC); Rezound has 1.5GHz CPU, 8MP back camera/2MP front camera, better GPU, but thicker than the Nexus or Razr and with a 4.3" screen. HTC and Moto will ship with Gingerbread version (all are phones on Verizon, all Android, all $300 on new contract)
  • howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    ..... 4S!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the input guys, but while on ebay i couldn't pass up this brand new still inbox never used Epic 4G with a clean ESN number. picked it up for $160.00 shipped.