Home General Discussion

Need Help

Hello I am trying to shop for my BF and all I know is that he likes "full body" & "spicy" cigars. I don't know what any of that means, can anyone give me a list that I can shop from?

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Sure. Body is a subjective reference to the feel and power of the cigar. A full body would be a heavy hitter, sort of like an IPA in the beer world. Spicy literally means spicy, as in the cigar tastes spicy like food can be spicy. Some of these flavors can range from black pepper to cinnamon.

Some cigars to look for would be Don Pepin Garcia Black, 5 Vegas Cask Strength II, Man O' War Ruination, Oliva Serie V, Diesel Unlimited, Padilla 1932 and Cigar.com Cuban Label.

What I would seriously, seriously, seriously recommend is you calling Cigar.com on the phone, talking to a rep. and telling him/her your situation and having them build you a custom sampler. The customer service here is bar-none, they'll hook you up. Good luck, your BF is going to love you for this.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    My personal full flavored favorites are:
    LFD Double Ligero/ air bender
    Opus X
    Jaime Garcia LE
    La Herencia Cubana OF
    Kristoff
    Joya de Nicaragua Antano
    Just to name a few.

Try calling cigar.com and I'm sure they would be more than willing to help out. 800.357.9800 the customer service is great and the staff is very knowledgeable. Good luck
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    If you want a full bodied spicy cigar that won't break the bank, get a box of diesel unlimiteds. You're probably looking at a box of 20 cigars around $50-$60. These sticks are one of my daily smokes. Love them.

"Long ashes my friends."

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Opus X
    Jaime Garcia LE
    La Herencia Cubana OF
    Kristoff
    Joya de Nicaragua Antano
    Just to name a few.

Try calling cigar.com and I'm sure they would be more than willing to help out. 800.357.9800 the customer service is great and the staff is very knowledgeable. Good luck
    is that your gf trying to make up for that box of tats. ? lmao , get him a box of the new oliva v maduro especial 2011 or contact tim at ccom and order some camacho slr maduros > tims email > tblythe@cigar.com
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    Opus X
    Jaime Garcia LE
    La Herencia Cubana OF
    Kristoff
    Joya de Nicaragua Antano
    Just to name a few.

is that your gf trying to make up for that box of tats. ? lmao
    Man I wish! I'm eating lunch with her right now and I'm trying to see if it's her.