Home General Discussion
Options

Las Vegas Big Smoke 2011

Anyone going to be there? I will be at the Friday night event, and the weekend seminars, and will be in town from Thursday through Tuesday if anyone wants to get together for a drink and a smoke or whatever.

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not this year, but hoping to catch Big Smoke 2012. If it is not a problem or too much to ask, I would love for a detailed account of what you thought of it, and pics. I'm sure several people would be equally as interested as myself!-- Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    better take lots of pics and notes! I want details!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I may actually go... my wife saw the flier in the mail a few weeks ago and mentioned going... i'd only do Friday or Saturday night... i'll keep you posted
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Definitely will take lots of pics and tell all about it.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Burton do you know whos going to be therE? I might be heading over as well.
  • Options
    What do you mean? The list of cigars was posted a few weeks ago I think, so I guess these brands will have booths:
    Alec Bradley, Arturo Fuente, Ashton, Camacho, C.A.O., Casa Fernandez, Casa Magna, Cusano, Diamond Crown, Hoyo de Monterrey, H. Upmann, La Aroma de Cuba, La Flor Dominicana, La Gloria Cubana, La Libertad, La Reloba Sumatra, La Riqueza, Macanudo, Oliva Serie O, Padr
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Save you money for the first ever Cigar.com Black Tie Dinner. 5 star food, special blends from some very very super premium brands and a huge chunk of the proceeds will be donated to an orphanage in Nicaragua. It will be the largest cigar dinner in history. Ive probably said too much as this has not gone public yet but everything about this event is very first class. I guess your can say this is just a teaser LOL.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    DAMN IT!
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    Save you money for the first ever Cigar.com Black Tie Dinner. 5 star food, special blends from some very very super premium brands and a huge chunk of the proceeds will be donated to an orphanage in Nicaragua. It will be the largest cigar dinner in history. Ive probably said too much as this has not gone public yet but everything about this event is very first class. I guess your can say this is just a teaser LOL.
    Daaaaaamn
  • Options
    Doc, PM to you
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    I'd actually be down for this. Can't wait for details.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Holy. Christ. When can we get more details?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Alex Svenson:
    Doc, PM to you
    Can the friendly neighborhood ENFIDL get a pm too?! Please. I'm thinking the CCOM Dinner needs to be my bachelor party....How freaking EPIC would that be?!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    WOW...its like that??
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Alex Svenson:
    Doc, PM to you
    Can the friendly neighborhood ENFIDL get a pm too?! Please. I'm thinking the CCOM Dinner needs to be my bachelor party....How freaking EPIC would that be?!

What's a fella gotta do to get an invite to that shindig???? that'd be sweeeeeeettttt....
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Damn it all to hell! I will be in vegas the week before.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heart just stopped for a min there... EPIC
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The PM to doc was unrelated. Sorry if that created confusion. At this time there are no details I can share but it will be a five star evening. I hope to have an official announcement before year end with all/ most details.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I'm in! I hope...
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    now this sounds like GREAT fun, I would love a chance to go to something like this.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    That would be fun to attend. Now the bad part gents...the waiting game for Alex to update us...to be continued...lol
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Damn it all to hell! I will be in vegas the week before.
    I will miss it also. I will be there the week before as well.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Holy crap I can see an auction for The Beard to be a personal cigar steward for a week, how awesome would that be.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I may very well be in for this . Part of my I'm going to live now not later program !!!
  • Options
    Got in this morning... Heading to Casa Fuente for mojitos shortly.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Get'em Doc. Smoked a GOF 2007 last Friday there along with the tangerine mojito of course. Wonderful I might add.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    docbp87:
    Awesome! Have a great time brother!
  • Options
    docbp87:
    take lots of pics!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    now this sounds like GREAT fun, I would love a chance to go to something like this.
    +1

• Options
    Got lost in the Forum Shops, but Carlito was wandering in while we were lost, so we just followed him to Casa. Super nice guy. Really approachable, and stoked to talk to dudes about cigars and hot waitresses (which Casa Fuente has plenty of both of...)