Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    The Rock, with Sean Connery and Nic Cage.... fun movie :)
    Hey Brett package on its way brother . Hope you enjoy.
    0310 2010 0001 4575 7222
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Rhamlin:
    90+ Irishman:
    0310 2010 0001 4575 7222
    Winners f**k the prom queen.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Caesar (or bloody Caesar depending on addition to the base mix.)
    no right answers yet. Hint 1: this person ruled over England for a time.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    90+ Irishman:
    0310 2010 0001 4575 7222
    I'm sure I will my friend, thanks a ton!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Louis XIII de Remy Martin Cognac.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    One of the longest running games lets not let it die !!!
  • Options
    Agreed and no right answers yet, so here is another hint: The person in question was a female and the FIRST Queen of England that became Queen WITHOUT having a marrying a King to obtain power. She was eventually banished....
  • Options
    Dubonnet? 30% Gin and 70% Dubonnet it is Gin and Wine mix?
  • Options
    No... no offense guys but you are way over thinking this.... simpler is better in this case. List of hints: Female, Queen of England w/o marrying to BECOME Queen, Exiled after a time, MIXED drink...One of the earlier answers was darn close...
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Bloody Mary?
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Bloody Mary?
    DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!! The drink Bloody Mary was named after Mary Tudor the first Queen of England who ruled w/o a king. She was named Bloody Mary because she was in a constant state of reigning war and constant campaigns. During exile her favorite drink was tomato juice and vodka. Mike, I'll get your package out Friday since I work 9am-5:30pm tomorrow. Thanks for playing, and you're up my friend :)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Agreed and no right answers yet, so here is another hint: The person in question was a female and the FIRST Queen of England that became Queen WITHOUT having a marrying a King to obtain power. She was eventually banished....
    You threw me off with this hint. She married King Louis XII but the marriage didn't last long. He died shortly into the marraige. That is how she became queen. She did marry a King in order to become Queen.
  • Options
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    You threw me off with this hint. She married King Louis XII but the marriage didn't last long. He died shortly into the marraige. That is how she became queen. She did marry a King in order to become Queen.
    He was a French King not an English king, but that is correct as well Marker. I will send out a package to you as well. My wife has a minor in English Aristocracy History and she was the one who gave me the inspiration and history/backstory on this. Sorry for the confusion but I'll make it right ;)
  • Options
    http://blogs.howstuffworks.com/category/stuff-you-missed-in-history-class/

This along with many other great podcasts from this site are just fantastic to listen to.
  • Options
    Just send whatever to Mike. Him and I can work out the minor details. We have a trade in the works anyhow. Save you the postage.
  • Options
    Marker:
    Just send whatever to Mike. Him and I can work out the minor details. We have a trade in the works anyhow. Save you the postage.
    I appreciate the kindness but I stick to what I say, I'll keep it reasonable but I will still send you something, besides you helped keep the thread alive so I appreciate that as well. PM me your addy Marker, if you don't I'll still get it and have to hit you even harder brother :P
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    MTuccelli:
    Bloody Mary?
    DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!! The drink Bloody Mary was named after Mary Tudor the first Queen of England who ruled w/o a king. She was named Bloody Mary because she was in a constant state of reigning war and constant campaigns. During exile her favorite drink was tomato juice and vodka. Mike, I'll get your package out Friday since I work 9am-5:30pm tomorrow. Thanks for playing, and you're up my friend :)
    Lol I bet we all were thinking this but figured it couldn't be that easy.
  • Options
    How many out there have had a Bloody Mary and then slapped your forehead and said "Wow I could of had a V8"?.....I don't see anyone raising their hands, that's cause Bloody Mary's Kick ASS!

OK onto my trivia question, I have made this one so simple anybody can answer it, it deals with TV shows that had animals in them that I remember watching as a kid. 5 right answers get you a 5er, have fun guys

1.What breed was Rin Tin Tin

2. What was Mr Ed?

3. Francis was a talking....

4. The Munsters pet Spot was a?

5. What color was the Lone Rangers white horse Trigger?

• Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    1. German Shepard
    2. The talking horse!
    3. Mule
    4.The flame breathin dragon under the stairs.
    5. I think he was white seeing as you said it :D

EDIT for breaks
  • Options
    scarlin:
    1. German Shepard
    2. The talking horse!
    3. Mule
    4.The flame breathin dragon under the stairs.
    5. I think he was white seeing as you said it :D

EDIT for breaks
    Looks like we have a winner!! Yeah I threw in the color of trigger to see if anybody would catch it. I have asked the same question before and sometimes I get the answer "Silver" lol

I think I have your info already so your winnings will go out tomorrow

• Options
    You made me second guess myself, haha
  • Options
    scarlin:
    You made me second guess myself, haha
    Here ya go scarlin 9101 1501 3471 1989 0029 14

• Options
    I'll do a sports related trivia question.

1. What is Sidney Crosby injured with?

2. How man years does Robinson Cano have left on his contract?

3. What is Orlando's AFL team's mascot?

4. Who is the head coach of the Seattle Seahawks?

5. Roughly how many people does Penn State's football stadium hold during a football game?

1 guess of course and if you get 4/5 right I won't respond. Only will respond to 5/5 right. Win my custom 4 sized sampler
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    1.Concussion Symptoms
    2.2 years with a buyout after this year and next
    3.Predators
    4.Pete Carroll
  • Options
    1.Concussion Symptoms
    2.2 years with a buyout after this year and next
    3.Predators
    4.Pete Carroll
  • Options
    Winner Winner chicken dinner! both were right but Shaun was first.
  • Options
    I was just messin in case it was price is right rules ot not going over.
  • Options
    Haha the official attendence is 106K but the largest crowd was a little of 110K
  • Options
    Marker:
    I was just messin in case it was price is right rules ot not going over.
    ==>Haha, classic!
  • Options
    To keep the trivia going here are my questions:

Sports Theme:
    1. Where and when was Michael Jordan born?
    2. How many Men's Ice Hockey NCAA Championships have the UND Fighting Sioux won?
    3. Who was the only player in NHL history to score a goal in all five possible game situations in the same game: even-strength, power-play, shorthanded, penalty shot, and empty-net?
    4. Who was the only golfer in PGA history to make a hole-in-one on a Par-4 when he did it in 2001?
    5. How man strikeouts did Nolan Ryan throw in his career?
    6. How many NFL Championships have the Minnesota Vikings won? And if so, what years?
    7. What was my most recent cigar box purchase?

Must be 7/7 answers correct