Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    6. 0

I don't care about the rest because my father in law doesn't b!t@h about the other 5 every weekend. Shut up already. They suck.

The Vikings winning a championship is like him helping around the house even though he is retired and his wife still works full time. Snowballs chance in hell.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    To keep the trivia going here are my questions:

Sports Theme:
    1. Where and when was Michael Jordan born? Brooklyn, New York, on February 17, 1963
    2. How many Men's Ice Hockey NCAA Championships have the UND Fighting Sioux won? 7 NCAA titles
    3. Who was the only player in NHL history to score a goal in all five possible game situations in the same game: even-strength, power-play, shorthanded, penalty shot, and empty-net? Mario Lemieux
    4. Who was the only golfer in PGA history to make a hole-in-one on a Par-4 when he did it in 2001? Andrew Magee
    5. How man strikeouts did Nolan Ryan throw in his career? 5714
    6. How many NFL Championships have the Minnesota Vikings won? And if so, what years? one NFL championship, in 1969

Must be 6/6 answers correct

we going for the fastest googler?
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Sports Theme:
    1. Where and when was Michael Jordan born? Brooklyn, New York, on February 17, 1963
    2. How many Men's Ice Hockey NCAA Championships have the UND Fighting Sioux won? 7 NCAA titles
    3. Who was the only player in NHL history to score a goal in all five possible game situations in the same game: even-strength, power-play, shorthanded, penalty shot, and empty-net? Mario Lemieux
    4. Who was the only golfer in PGA history to make a hole-in-one on a Par-4 when he did it in 2001? Andrew Magee
    6. How many NFL Championships have the Minnesota Vikings won? And if so, what years? one NFL championship, in 1969

Haha, they will take a little bit of work to get but they are all found via the www...maybe I will add one personal question
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:

Haha, they will take a little bit of work to get but they are all found via the www...maybe I will add one personal question
    4 inches. What do I win?
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Sports Theme:

Ill stick with my answers next to your questions plus, _________________? = yes.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:

4 inches. What do I win?
    Summer or Winter??
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:

4 inches. What do I win?
    ROTFLMFAO!!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Sports Theme:

Ill stick with my answers next to your questions plus, _________________? = yes.
    We have a winner, PM me your info! I will omit the final question from the contest since it was edited after you submitted...but if you can tell me what box I recently purchased I will add one to the shipment :)
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Sports Theme:

We have a winner, PM me your info! I will omit the final question from the contest since it was edited after you submitted...but if you can tell me what box I recently purchased I will add one to the shipment :)

What is 2011 Olivia V-Maduro.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Sports Theme:

DAMN...correct again. I will keep my trap shut from now on :)
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Sports Theme:

Ithink you got them 10/21/2011 Right?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Sports Theme:

Ithink you got them 10/21/2011 Right?
    Correct, around 4:30p
  • Options
    Bumpity BUMP...you are up lcpleel

PM sent lcpleel!
  • Options
    Isaac, DC#: 9405 5036 0269 4163 51
    *Vaseline NOT included*
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Isaac, DC#: 9405 5036 0269 4163 51
    *Vaseline NOT included*

BYOV?? ouch!
  • Options
    bump bump
  • Options
    What was the first cigar that was given to me as a gift.
    hint #1 I still have it...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Montecristo #4...
  • Options
    I will go the other side from the same post - Cohiba Siglo I - Perlas Habana.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    This is how games are won.. a little investigation.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Got my trivia winning from the Irishman today, very nice sticks. Pic posted in the what did you get today thread. Thanks Brett U ROCK!

• Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    What was the first cigar that was given to me as a gift.
    hint #1 I still have it...
    RP90
  • Options
    Marker:
    Winner send me info please.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Marker:
    Winner send me info please.
    Isaac, you still have my info from the PIF a couple weeks back. I will bump the PM to you.
  • Options
    thank you
  • Options
    Ok, my turn for this.

1980s cartoon. My kids recently found this cartroon on a free on demand channel from our cable provider. They love it even though it might not be considered appropriate for kids these days.

Because Spongebob is dumber than **** but somehow that show still makes the airwaves. sad.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Ok, my turn for this.

1980s cartoon. My kids recently found this cartroon on a free on demand channel from our cable provider. They love it even though it might not be considered appropriate for kids these days.

Because Spongebob is dumber than **** but somehow that show still makes the airwaves. sad.
    Whoa,,hang on a sec Sponge Bob Rocks, How could you not love SpongeBob??Not to mention Squidward, Patrick and Sandy..Ohhhh say it isnt so...
    ll go with fraggle rock
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    Ok, my turn for this.

Whoa,,hang on a sec Sponge Bob Rocks, How could you not love SpongeBob??Not to mention Squidward, Patrick and Sandy..Ohhhh say it isnt so...
    ll go with fraggle rock
    You are wrong... on both counts! :)
  • Options
    Ah hell, I'm going to take a stab and say "LOONY TUNES".
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    Marker:
    Ok, my turn for this.

ll go with fraggle rock
    You are wrong... on both counts! :)
    No Youre Wrong Colonel Sanders...lol