Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MOW Puro Authentico?? Closed fo sho! Shaun da Man...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Does anyone have a few MOW Puros that they would like to trade? I am only talking 2-3. Let me know you want back and I will send it. Thanks.

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    PM Sent
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a five pack that's got your name on it...just gotta get it in the mail.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Great. Now Greg is going to have 30 MoW PAs heading his way. Silly.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I love you guys....
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been meaning to get em out to you, but the last couple weeks have been quite stressful. I really need to take my frustrations out on someone! I've gotta drop a few packages off on Monday so I'll get em headed your way then.

Of course, you know I can't just send 5 lil coronas all by themselves...they might get lonely ;)

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    I've been meaning to get em out to you, but the last couple weeks have been quite stressful. I really need to take my frustrations out on someone! I've gotta drop a few packages off on Monday so I'll get em headed your way then.

Of course, you know I can't just send 5 lil coronas all by themselves...they might get lonely ;)

Sounds like it on till the break of dawn......
    greg2648:
    dbeckom:

Sounds like it on till the break of dawn......