Home Non Cigar Related

boy's in the girl scouts

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/young-boy-wishes-join-girl-scouts-210130922.html , boys with boy parts shouldnt be in the girl scouts, geeze our new world we live in

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I'm just waiting for the day we don't have the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts. Some bleeding heart liberal will come along and wanna combine them to just have "The Scouts of America" so no one is ever discriminated against.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    I'm just waiting for the day we don't have the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts. Some bleeding heart liberal will come along and wanna combine them to just have "The Scouts of America" so no one is ever discriminated against.
    http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/Venturing.aspx
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    jj20030:
    skweekz:
    http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/Venturing.aspx
    IDK about kids nowadays but when I was in those mixed groups while in the prime of puberty... lets just say I had a one track mind.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How hard is it to check between your legs and see which you are, XX or XY?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    Yup surprised it hasn't happened yet.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    skweekz:
    Yup surprised it hasn't happened yet.
    Well there is The Boys and Girls Club....I have worked with the Boy Scouts, and too much money is made for them to think about sharing....
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I would tried to get into the girl scouts in hopes I could hijack a cookie truck with samoas and thin mints.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I'm all for equality for all, no matter race, religion, creed, or sexual orientation...but there are some institutions in our land that have been around for a long, long time...and they have standards and requirements they hold sacred. You have a problem with that, disregard it and move on with your life. Now, if I guess the Girl Scouts of America decided to accept the kid, and I'm cool with that, but I feel like if they didn't they would have been under a PR attack which I feel would have been totally unacceptible. Had it been my kid...well, it wouldn't have made the news, that's for sure.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    All I know, Is If they want to keep my business as a loyal & long lived Thin Mint and Tagalong customer, No boy better show up trying to sell me some cookies!!!!! That is unless he's offering a buy one get one free discount,, ;o)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    why does it have to be a liberal? but yeah, I still can't get over this whole, "no one loses" crap in schools these days. Not to mention all this sexual harassment crap. I mean when a man can't slap a woman's butt in appreciation you know things are f-d up.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    I mean when a man can't slap a woman's butt in appreciation you know things are f-d up.
    I've been waiting to agree with you for a long long time squirrel....that time has come.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    wwestern:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I mean when a man can't slap a woman's butt in appreciation you know things are f-d up.
    I've been waiting to agree with you for a long long time squirrel....that time has come.
    + 1: phobia's a closet conservative!!!!!!!!!!