Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Info on this section???

just wondering what this section is for? what does all this mean "trades, passes, and bombs"??

im assuming a trade is trading cigars?

passes is just maybe giving away, not sure...

and i have no clue what bombs are....

im just guess thing from experience from other forums usually have a trade forum....

if anyone can explain what this section is for that would be great.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trades are trades

Passes are where you receive a package and usually take a predetermined amount of sticks and then replace those with sticks you already have and then pass it on to the next member in line. Some of these differ and are unique.

Bombs are an unexpected gift of cigars that someone unknowingly sends to another member. This is just due to generosity and nothing is required in return.

Hope this helps and welcome!
  • jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    ok cool

sounds like fun... the passing thing sounds like alot of fun, id like to get in on that.

cant do bombs YET, dont really know anyone or addresses.

all of it sounds awesome tho.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take your time. Maybe offer up a trade and ship first to earn some rep. We all know how exciting it is to be new to this and wanting to get involved right away. There are many great guys here and tons of knowledge. You will get there so enjoy.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    jkallen83:
    ok cool sounds like fun... the passing thing sounds like alot of fun, id like to get in on that. cant do bombs YET, dont really know anyone or addresses. all of it sounds awesome tho.
    You'll need to get on the Good Trader's list first.
    Easiest way is go to the Newbie sponsoring thread and request a sponsor... they will walk you through it from there. Matter of fact, feel free to request me. I'll let you know how this all works ;)
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    jkallen83:
    ok cool sounds like fun... the passing thing sounds like alot of fun, id like to get in on that. cant do bombs YET, dont really know anyone or addresses. all of it sounds awesome tho.
    You'll need to get on the Good Trader's list first.
    Easiest way is go to the Newbie sponsoring thread and request a sponsor... they will walk you through it from there. Matter of fact, feel free to request me. I'll let you know how this all works ;)
    Gotta start them off right?
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    The bombs are great! There are some great bruddah's here who are very generous. Once I found this forum and experience how great the group is...I've never thought of another site. I've found myself not even looking at other sites for sales. I know Alex and his team really try to bring the best to the website for everyone!

The passes are great! I look forward to it every time!! Its like opening a Christmas gift! I even retire to my room so its all quiet and I can be left alone to bask in the beauty of a nice selection of cigars. Make my trades and send it on to the next person.

The trading couldn't be better. I've never offered up a trade and didn't get a take or two. I've even been bombed when i offered a trade!

In all, there is a great group of guys here who really enjoy the hobby and enjoy the company of others. You've come to the right place!! Now buy a bigger humidor!
  • jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    BigT06, walk me through.....lol....im as honest as they come and have no problem EARNING a good reputation. i know yall dont know me YET, same as i dont know yall YET. but im willing to earn that trust. whatever it takes.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    jkallen83:
    BigT06, walk me through.....lol....im as honest as they come and have no problem EARNING a good reputation. i know yall dont know me YET, same as i dont know yall YET. but im willing to earn that trust. whatever it takes.
    Hope you got a huge humidor. And mail box insurance. Lol.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jkallen83:
    Send me your addy.....I'll show you what a "small" bomb is, LOL.............Really don't listen to anyone that posts about me, they're just trying to scare you as I only have a small 20 count humidor........................................
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    jkallen83:
    Send me your addy.....I'll show you what a "small" bomb is, LOL.............Really don't listen to anyone that posts about me, they're just trying to scare you as I only have a small 20 count humidor........................................

Yea right and I have a three count herfodor, lol....

BigT06 gave you some good advice. Start there and feel free to chime in on different topics so we can get to know you...

RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    jkallen83:

BigT06 gave you some good advice. Start there and feel free to chime in on different topics so we can get to know you...

Rick, I do believe, BigT got it wrong, I can get him on any list he wants to be on, of course, that is if he lives through the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima..........
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    jkallen83:

Rick, I do believe, BigT got it wrong, I can get him on any list he wants to be on, of course, that is if he lives through the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima..........
    Remember, to be added to the list he has to be vouched for for SENDING something appropriately, not just taking a beating from the 20 count. LMAO... that should be it's own thread at this point.
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    bandyt09:
    jkallen83:

Remember, to be added to the list he has to be vouched for for SENDING something appropriately, not just taking a beating from the 20 count. LMAO... that should be it's own thread at this point.
    And a beating from the 20 count he will get as he sent his addy to me. By the way Todd, did you get it? If he can survive a beating from the 20 count and still laugh, he deserves to be on the list......