Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

This Deserves A Thread Of Its Own

Rick asked me this week sounding concerned if I had received a pkg he had sent my way a while back, today I received it and I can see why he was concerned....Now thats a hitter folks, much appreciated Rick, you have raised the bar of generosity in this hobby and the generosity of brothers in this hobby continues to astound me...

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Damn nice hit Rick. DD surely had it coming. LoL
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Outstanding!!!,, DD does do alot and your pretty special too RCY..
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Great hit Rick!! Great line up of stogies!!!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I spy an Opus X Maduro. Great hit for both parties. Its always nice to see the brothers upnorth get love taps once in a while.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Nice, very nice....although you could be entering dangerous territory.
  • Nicely done. Rick just hammered me last weekend. One heck of a guy..
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit, Rick.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    Nice hit, Rick.
    Agreed, VERY well done
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    Nice hit, Rick.
    Agreed, VERY well done
    +2 Wowzers. DD is the man who often goes unthanked. RCY is standup botl.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    not bad rick
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Nicely done Rick! Steve is one helluva bork and that's one helluva bomb!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    bravo!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some real beauties.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Rick asked me this week sounding concerned if I had received a pkg he had sent my way a while back, today I received it and I can see why he was concerned....Now thats a hitter folks, much appreciated Rick, you have raised the bar of generosity in this hobby and the generosity of brothers in this hobby continues to astound me...

First, I have to say thanks to DD once again. For what the man contributes to the forum, is only matched to a few and I'm not one, lol.

When I came to the forum, and got a chance to know some of you guys. It was all fun and games for some. But everytime I would do a one liner on one of DD posts. He would never respond to them. Then I made the Whatcha smokin this morning thread. I made sure I paid respect to Ashmaster. Then the fun begin. Every now and then you would see someone comment on a post but nothing serious. Then one day DD post and he typed something like "grrrrrrrrrrrr wrong thread". I didn't think anything of it at first. But then he post again a little down the line. He said "xxxxxxxxxx", something like that. It was crazy to see. Someone even asked him jokingly if that was a new Opus or something, lol. So I took as the guy didn't like my thread I created and I said oh well. I PM him and asked if I crossed him wrong and I didn't know it. He simply told me we are okay. Next thing I know, I'm seeing my first Mafia hit through a thread he created. I didn't know it was going to be on me. He killed any crazy thoughts I had about being in the forum unwanted. I'm still feeling the effects from that bomb today, lol.

Diamondog, if anyone here deserves a nice thank you. Your definately one of them. This was a year coming to you, but I hope it was worth the wait. Thanks again for helping, welcoming me to the forum....

Edit: Thanks guys for the compliments, much appreciated....

• JZJZ Posts: 827
    RCY Cigars:
    Diamondog:

First, I have to say thanks to DD once again. For what the man contributes to the forum, is only matched to a few and I'm not one, lol.

When I came to the forum, and got a chance to know some of you guys. It was all fun and games for some. But everytime I would do a one liner on one of DD posts. He would never respond to them. Then I made the Whatcha smokin this morning thread. I made sure I paid respect to Ashmaster. Then the fun begin. Every now and then you would see someone comment on a post but nothing serious. Then one day DD post and he typed something like "grrrrrrrrrrrr wrong thread". I didn't think anything of it at first. But then he post again a little down the line. He said "xxxxxxxxxx", something like that. It was crazy to see. Someone even asked him jokingly if that was a new Opus or something, lol. So I took as the guy didn't like my thread I created and I said oh well. I PM him and asked if I crossed him wrong and I didn't know it. He simply told me we are okay. Next thing I know, I'm seeing my first Mafia hit through a thread he created. I didn't know it was going to be on me. He killed any crazy thoughts I had about being in the forum unwanted. I'm still feeling the effects from that bomb today, lol.

Diamondog, if anyone here deserves a nice thank you. Your definately one of them. This was a year coming to you, but I hope it was worth the wait. Thanks again for helping, welcoming me to the forum....

Edit: Thanks guys for the compliments, much appreciated....

What I interpret is, thanks for the daily hottie!!!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Great hit ... thats gonna leave a mark !!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    ENFIDL:
    Nicely done Rick! Steve is one helluva bork and that's one helluva bomb!
    +1!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Incredible. Just another example of the generosity of this great community.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    BOOM SHACKA LACKA!!!!!

"Long ashes my friends."