Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

RampMonkey

So once again I get burned by the oldest trick in the book. Ramp had some Tats that he didn't like. And I offered to buy them from him. He said sure and I sent my addy over. We had few bits and pieces of conversation through PM's about different cigars. And I'm thinking what a cool guy. Next thing I know, I have a DC that the stogies I bought were on their way. And he appreciated me getting them from him. I came home last night to my mail box laying on the ground and a few notes on my door from my neighbors. They are not happy from the last bomb that hit, now this.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks for the extras and now I have your addy too, lol...

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    HAHA! As you can see "I'm not" scared of having my address on the box. Just want to say thanks again for helping me out on the tats brother. I'm sure the neighbors are used to seeing your mailbox landing all over their yards. If you need a replacement one, just send the bill to Rudy. LOL! Thanks again Rick and enjoy!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    HAHA! As you can see "I'm not" scared of having my address on the box. Just want to say thanks again for helping me out on the tats brother. I'm sure the neighbors are used to seeing your mailbox landing all over their yards. If you need a replacement one, just send the bill to Rudy. LOL! Thanks again Rick and enjoy!
    Wait a sec ..How in the H E double hockey sticks did I get dragged into this....Great Job Ramp Monkey!!! Love the calling card WTG Brother!!!
  • Options
    That is so funny!!!!!!!!!!! That little picture of the monkey with the bomb is awesome. Nice job Ramp!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is so awesome. The letter is the best part. Just when you think you can be a regular guy minding his own business here another brother spanks you back into reality. Nice job monkey boy!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    That is so awesome. The letter is the best part. Just when you think you can be a regular guy minding his own business here another brother spanks you back into reality. Nice job monkey boy!

I know right, lol.