Home General Discussion

Daily Deal Today is a great buy.

Shining Armor Sampler Tin, Gotta convince wife to buy me one or 2 of these. Monticristo and MOW Sampler Tin only $39.

Comments

• Have not had the virtue yet but I am sure its as good as the rest of the MOW line. The monticrito white is one of my favs.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    just noticed this when logging in...tempting but haven't had either one. Hard for one to pull the trigger going in blind. Ill have to think about it more.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird those aren't showing when I log on.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    dopeyferree:
    Have not had the virtue yet but I am sure its as good as the rest of the MOW line. The monticrito white is one of my favs.
    The Virtue is a bit more polarizing than the rest of the MoW line as far as I can tell. I like 'em, but I've definitely seen some people who like the rest of the line say negative things...If the monte's a great stick for you, though, it might be a good gamble.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    dopeyferree:
    Have not had the virtue yet but I am sure its as good as the rest of the MOW line. The monticrito white is one of my favs.
    The Virtue is a bit more polarizing than the rest of the MoW line as far as I can tell. I like 'em, but I've definitely seen some people who like the rest of the line say negative things...If the monte's a great stick for you, though, it might be a good gamble.

Both are good mild flavorful sticks. If that's what you look for in a cigar than get it. I like the MOW Virtue better. Monte was decent with coffee. I smoke all of them with coffee in the morning.

• KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I love the MoW line, but have to say the Virtue is my least favorite, to the point where I wouldn't buy them.........but that's just one amateur opinion.............

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    The Virtue is OK if you're in the mood for a light smoke... but shouldn't carry the MOW name IMHO.