Home Cigar 101
Options

How many a day?

13»

Comments

• Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    1 a day during the week. Weekend could be anywhere from 1 to 5 a day.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    leonard:
    5 a day is more than I can handle. Maybe you and jOz3r can have a smoke off, I know he can handle that before noon.
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    I know 5 sounds like alot but some of them could be shorter smokes like "Gold nuggets".
  • Options
    leonard:
    I know 5 sounds like alot but some of them could be shorter smokes like "Gold nuggets".
    I am really just jealous, I wish I could get out and enjoy more than my 3-5 a week, I'll make up for lost smokes this summer...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    leonard:
    5 a day is more than I can handle. Maybe you and jOz3r can have a smoke off, I know he can handle that before noon.
    Before noon? Now that's a tall order, I don't start smoking until about 10:30 am. Five is the absolute extreme of my spectrum, I can count the times on one finger that I've done five in a day. Usually my max is three, that allows for a good period between cigars to cleanse the palate and all that good stuff.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    That's my problem. Any more than 3 in a day and I'm smoking them so close together I can hardly even taste them.
  • Options
    TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    Are you still talkig about burros you sick bastards... 3-5 a day - You would drain me..
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I think I did 4 once or twice but normly 3 about maxes me for a day. Usually 1-2 a day during week and maybe 3-5 on a weekend, although I will take a 3-4 day break if I hit a heavy 7-10 day streak.
  • Options
    Tumbler:
    Are you still talkig about burros you sick bastards... 3-5 a day - You would drain me..
    I think this is the Cigar page, burros are else-thread, if you would like to brag.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Guttersnipes.
  • Options
    TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    urbino:
    Guttersnipes.

I see you've been snipe huntin' Urbi
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Tumbler:
    I think this is the Cigar page, burros are else-thread, if you would like to brag.
    lol, you and your burros... u..mm.. back on TOPIC 5 in a day is pretty wild. Jozer must work from home. even if I was home all day I can't smoke in the house. besides other than playing poker in the garage I can barely get away for one during the week. 2 hours is a long while to stay huddled in the garage by myself. my wife gets upset too because I'm not around and she can't handle the smoke, though she likes the aroma after.
  • Options
    dep691dep691 Posts: 311

Tumbler:
    urbino:
    Guttersnipes.

I see you've been snipe huntin' Urbi

Here snipe, snipe, snipe, lmao love taking people snipe hunting for there first hunting trip.

• Options
    dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    I usually only smoke on my days off, which I have a four day work week so three most weeks.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    urbino:
    That's my problem. Any more than 3 in a day and I'm smoking them so close together I can hardly even taste them.
    i have had the same problem.