Home Cigar 101

Question about infused

DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
Have my first humi coming in Monday. Would it be a good idea to order a smaller one for the infused sticks I buy ?

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    ya, do not put the infused in with your regular sticks. the will mix and mess up the flavor of your other cigars. But I would use the humi for your infused and then just go buy a cooler and do it right :D for your other sticks
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I see alot of folks go the cooler route. Don't think I'll be going that big.
    Direwolf:
    We will see about that....I also did not think I would need one.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    What is this "infused".
  • Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    How do you know that one is infused or not?
  • Bubba3650:
    How do you know that one is infused or not?
    From what i've seen, it will tell you in the description of the cigar if you look it up.
    I like a couple of the Acids and they are infused.
    Thank you
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    Direwolf:
    We will see about that....I also did not think I would need one.
    lmao, X2
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get a plastic jar with the lid that locks down for like 5 bucks at Walmart. They work great and look good on a desk or whatever.image
    Rhamlin:
    You can get a plastic jar with the lid that locks down for like 5 bucks. They work great and look good on a desk or whatever.image
    huh, bubba has a similar cig. girl..it may be betty....
    That's great.. I like that idea
    deejmemixx:
    Rhamlin:
    You can get a plastic jar with the lid that locks down for like 5 bucks. They work great and look good on a desk or whatever.image
    huh, bubba has a similar cig. girl..it may be betty....
    We just call our cigar girl Betty however she would love to hold onto some cigars
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Boop Boop Bedoo!
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    My infused stash has been moved to ziploc bags since the sticks lose flavor with age. Another good route would be a tupperadore. I don't think the infused benefit from cedar since they have a strong flavor to begin with and probably a container with less airflow than a regular humi would be better IMO.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Boop Boop Bedoo!
    Lol Betty was ahead of her time.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as we're talking about infused sticks, does anyone know the actual infusion process used in making the Kopi Luwak cigars? I can't imagine that the tobacco leaves are dipped in the coffee for obvious reasons but are the leaves sprayed or misted with the coffee or are the finished sticks just stored in infusion chambers like other infused sticks? Or is it done some other way altogether? Has anyone actually smoked one? I'm really curious about these.