Home Ratings & Reviews

Sol Cubano Artisan

Finally got 5 of these to try...give $25 including shipping from cigarbid.....this is one amazingly good cigar...wow I love it......1 down, 4 to go....

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    "Good" isn't usually a word I've heard associated with this cigar, but I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. It's certainly a pretty one. I've think I've still got one that has about 2-3 years on it, but I don't know if I can bring myself to smoke it.
  • jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    yeah this was a great cigar. LOVED it. too expensive to have everyday but definately good start to finish........
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Nice to hear that at least one person digs these.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Come on doc ...... I know that cabinetmaker happens to be a huge fan of these ......
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I have a couple I guess they are worth a try...I'll just keep looking at it when I smoke to enhance the experience. It's sometimes hard to have good looks construction and taste.
    I truly enjoyed this cigar...my favorite is oliva 0....but this one sure makes it hard to choose except for price... very first flavor was dark chocolate, but after that it is hard to explain but very enjoyable...wife wanted to take it from me...
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    2,lol
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Have you tried the one with the checker pattern on it?
    No didn't know there was one....if I can get one I would tho...I like unique stuff lol what is it?
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Burberry or Artisan. Haven't had the Sol Cubano but the Padilla is mighty tasty. Still have quite a few of those left that I'm resting for a while.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    docbp87:
    LOL

well we can put 2 in the group, who likes these hahaha. I got one from shotgun john in a bomb about 6 months back and really enjoyed it.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Make it three! Gonna have to ride with the minority again here - I think these are extremely good smokes good smokes. Werent we just discussing these not too long ago?

Smoked another one of these tonight....I LOVE these...they are great.....
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Make it three! Gonna have to ride with the minority again here - I think these are extremely good smokes good smokes. Werent we just discussing these not too long ago?

hey thats 4, my post above was 2,lol
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jj20030:
    The Sniper:

hey thats 4, my post above was 2,lol
    Sorry jj - like most people on these forums, I dont count so good... :-)