Home General Discussion

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey Fellas!

I'm heading up to spend the holiday with my In-Laws. I just wanted to take a quick minute to thank all of you guys for everything you've done for me and each other. This is a great community and I am consistantly blown away by the generosity that is shown here.

I wish you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Gobble til you wobble! Happy Turkey Day and be save this holiday weekend!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy thanksgiving everybody. Be nice to be home but the bills gotta be paid.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Happy turkey day to all...need one of those viaje stuffed turkeys lol.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Be safe, and have fun! Hope to see some great pics later on this weekend!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • A lot to thankful for which is a blessing in itself. You guys are all great and hope you all have an excellent Thanksgiving with your families!
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Have a good one guys. I am sure we are all thankful for a whole lot so go celebrate it.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving to all.....be safe and well.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Have a safe and fun holiday.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Happy Thankgiving to all our American brothers. Hope your day is filled with family, fun, good food and of course great cigars.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Happy Thankgiving to all our American brothers. Hope your day is filled with family, fun, good food and of coursse great cigars.
    ya know whats funny?
    my wife and i Used to hide in Canada for thanksgiving. we were thankful that we didnt have to put up with crazy family members. ha ha !!
    good thing the family has settled down and friends are now our focus on thanksgiving.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Gentlemen, (and ladies too ). Enjoy the time with families, and friends.. I for one am thankful for so many things.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Robbyras and fellow BOTL and Sisters. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Especially our boys and girls in the Armed Forces!! Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! May you and your families be safe and healthy!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Absolutely!! Enjoy the holiday everybody... and don't forget to actually be thankful! It's not all about the food. lol
  • bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    BigT06:
    ... and don't forget to actually be thankful! It's not all about the food. lol
    Well said bigT. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Will be enjoying some post-turkey smokes with my buddy who got me into this awesome cigar world.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wishing all the borks and newbs alike a happy thanksgiving to them and their families and god bless our troops and THANK'S TO YOU ALL BE SAFE!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving, Bothers. The good news is that the USPS is closed, so I have a day of healing from the bombs.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Happy Thanksgiving folks. Hope it's a good one.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Happy Thanksgiving brothers. Safe travel...thanks especially for accepting newbs with such support and generosity! Lastly, thanks to my brother-in-law for defending this country as a Marine.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.

• Happy Thanksgiving all! I'm working, but my roommate has his kids on Friday, so we'll celebrate then. His kids cal me "grandpa" and they're pretty much my family of choice, so one thing I'll be thankful for is time spent with them! Be grateful.

Looking forward to good food...but really looking forward to the Padron 1964 I saved for afterwards (thanks, Tina!)

• Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Safe travels! Go Pack Go!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Happy Thanksgiving, Bothers. The good news is that the USPS is closed, so I have a day of healing from the bombs.
    heal fast my friend,lol
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Great bunch of guys you are, hope you eat lots of good food, have lots of good laughs with family, smoke a great stick toasted to those that gave their lives for us to have this day. Make it a great day everyone!!
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!

GO PACK!!!
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving all, may you all have a blessed day and enjoy your families. Thank you to our troops and their families who allow us to continue to live free in the greatest country in the world.
    Finally enjoy a great smoke.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! I think i'm gonna smoke a Camacho Corojo Ltd while the bird is cooking!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jr_p951:
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! I think i'm gonna smoke a Camacho Corojo Ltd while the bird is cooking!
    Very nice smoke, especially after some rest!!!!Enjoy, And Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!