Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ShaunHarrison 87 just "punked" me...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
I had worked out what I thought to be a simple deal with Shaun and I received his end of the trade today. This brother flat out "punked" me. He gave me a warning shot a couple of days ago and he followed it up with a massive strike. As most of you probably are aware, this brother has been doing some serious damage to the brotherhood. I may need to contact some of my alliances and carpet bomb his a$$. As most of you know, I never like to finish hind-t't, but at the moment that's where I'm at. Thanks for the great cigars, somehow, some way I will get even. You know what they say about Christmas, it's the spirit of giving.

Comments

• JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Great hit shaun and def on someone who deserves it.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    If you need some help smacking him around, let me know! This guy has it coming! He humbled me a couple weeks ago!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    I had worked out what I thought to be a simple deal with Shaun and I received his end of the trade today. This brother flat out "punked" me. He gave me a warning shot a couple of days ago and he followed it up with a massive strike. As most of you probably are aware, this brother has been doing some serious damage to the brotherhood. I may need to contact some of my alliances and carpet bomb his a$$. As most of you know, I never like to finish hind-t't, but at the moment that's where I'm at. Thanks for the great cigars, somehow, some way I will get even. You know what they say about Christmas, it's the spirit of giving.

nice hit shaun !!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Awesome Greg !!!the seal looks good on that Reconquista so glad it's all legit..LMAO,, I think I'm forever scarred with these now,,,, gonna have to seek therapy!!!..Very Nice Shaun,
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    The Kid:
    Awesome Greg !!!the seal looks good on that Reconquista so glad it's all legit..LMAO,, I think I'm forever scarred with these now,,,, gonna have to seek therapy!!!..Very Nice Shaun,
    Had to give him a fresh one!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Awesome hit Shaun!!! Greg's feeling the hurt.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    That RyJ and HdM DD have some great age on them, 14 and 10 years respectively...enjoy those beauties, they need a great home like the one you can provide!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    That RyJ and HdM DD have some great age on them, 14 and 10 years respectively...enjoy those beauties, they need a great home like the one you can provide!

That' pretty tough (14 and 10 years). Nice hit...

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastically done Shaun!! Serious damage to a truly deserving brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spectacular !
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Holy crap!! Thats some serious time!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Very nice Shaun!!