Home Ratings & Reviews

Perdomo Reserve Golf -Thoughts?

Has anybody tried these? I got 10 Double Eagles a couple of weeks ago. I would like anyone's opinion on these? I have pretty much enjoyed every Perdomo I have tried.

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I've seen this cigar and really thought about picking up some but never have. Let me know what you think of it when you try it! I'd love to hear some thoughts on it too.
  • cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    PuroFreak:
    I've seen this cigar and really thought about picking up some but never have. Let me know what you think of it when you try it! I'd love to hear some thoughts on it too.
    Will do.
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    I have a few on the way, but I haven't tried them yet.

So far my experiences with the Perdomo Reserve line goes:
    Champagne: Super mild...too mild for me, but not bad. I wouldn't buy any more, they don't suit my tastes.
    Cameroon: One of my fav's. Smooth with a chocolatey nose. I always try to keep these guys on hand.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Champagne is one of my favorite mild cigars.

I've been wanting to try the Golf, so any reason to pull the trigger on a fiver is welcome. :D
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Oddly enough i tried on of these while golfing(i dont golf...i just drive the cart and drink beer), my golfing buddy tossed me one he got for x-mas. I liked it, lots of flavor, cedary, dry raisiny and a few notes of spice and sweetness nicely balanced. Not a whole lot of body but a really enjoyable smoke.
  • The Golf is enjoyable, like Jet said cedary with some sweetness, on the mild-medium strength scale IMO but a very nice stick. Been wanting to pick up more but just keeps getting overlooked with the outrageous deals going on everywhere.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well I'm gonna have to pick up a few for out on the golf course now!