Home Cigar 101

Warlock

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
How is this stick? What would you compare it too?

Comments

• TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    And here I thought this thread was going to be about Charlie Sheen.....
    As far as the stick I havent had one yet but can't wait to try one.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Teege:
    I just LOL'd all over the computer screen
  • I got one sitting in my humi that RCY gave me, havnt tried it yet.
    dopeyferree:
    I got one sitting in my humi that RCY gave me, havnt tried it yet.
    let me know what you think of it
  • bdmauk24bdmauk24 Posts: 74
    deejmemixx:
    Teege:
    I just LOL'd all over the computer screen
    So did I. Good one Teege.
    Been wandering about this brand too. comes up alot on the sprint sale.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I've had a couple and I'm not a fan. The first was good enough for me to try it again but the second one I was really disappointed. The entire second half was bitter and boring. The first half was good but the flavors disappear quickly. Kinda weird really, I'm not sure I can think of another cigar with such a disappearing act.
    bigharpoon:
    I've had a couple and I'm not a fan. The first was good enough for me to try it again but the second one I was really disappointed. The entire second half was bitter and boring. The first half was good but the flavors disappear quickly. Kinda weird really, I'm not sure I can think of another cigar with such a disappearing act.
    thanks for the info.... anyone else have this problem?
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    deejmemixx:
    bigharpoon:
    thanks for the info.... anyone else have this problem?
    I'll have to light one up tonight or this weekend and see. From what I remember, I don't recall bitterness from the beli.
    Picked one up today at the B&M and I have to say...not impressed. Tart, spicy and...i dun know just not what I was hoping for. Glad I did not buy one of the samplers that had them in it.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I haven't had one yet, but from all reviews I've seen I get the impression this stick may not have been aged long enough. Just sounds that way because most reviews say while it wasn't awful, I got a bitter taste. Maybe these were just pushed to market too fast & need a year or so in the humidor.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    blurr:
    I haven't had one yet, but from all reviews I've seen I get the impression this stick may not have been aged long enough. Just sounds that way because most reviews say while it wasn't awful, I got a bitter taste. Maybe these were just pushed to market too fast & need a year or so in the humidor.
    Possibly. Time in the humidor would definitely help smooth things over but when the flavors aren't there to begin with no amount of time will help. For me the entire second half was pretty lacking in flavor which I don't see time helping but then again everyone is different. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if someone discovered these to be just what they've been waiting for.