Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for Tat Havana VI box (empty)***CLOSED

Hey guys, I have a wierd request but I'm looking for an empty box for Tatuaje Havana VI nobles (robusto size). I like to keep my sticks in boxes for display, and while I have like 18-20 Havana VI's I don't have a box for them. If anybody has an empty one and would be willing to trade or sell (or whatever) we can work something out. We can just make it a trade ifyou want, let me know what couple of sticks you are looking to try. If you can help me out post or pm, thanks!

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I may have one of these. Is it black and stands upright. Has the logo on the top lid??
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Heres the pic from CCOM, yes It looks like you're correct, black lettering. Can't miss it as it says Havana VI and Nobles right on the face.

Tat Havana VI
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    greg2648:
    I may have one of these. Is it black and stands upright. Has the logo on the top lid??
    I think that one is for the Black Petite Lancero... and if Blurr isn't interested, I would love to get my hands on it...
    Sorry, mine is for the Tatuaje Black. I just found it on the i-net.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    Heres the pic from CCOM, yes It looks like you're correct, black lettering. Can't miss it as it says Havana VI and Nobles right on the face.

Tat Havana VI
    if greg has one like this full ill take it,lol image
    jj20030:
    blurr:

Tat Havana VI
    Bingo, thats it. However, the contents went up in smoke. lol. If Blurr doesn't want it, it is Robby's.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    greg2648:
    jj20030:
    blurr:

Tat Havana VI
    Bingo, thats it. However, the contents went up in smoke. lol. If Blurr doesn't want it, it is Robby's.
    Sweet... Hey Blurr, My local spot has a bunch of boxes lying around... I'll check with them next time I'm there and see what I can some up with... I'm sure someone here has one, but I'll check just in case
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Pretty sure I have one. PM me your addy
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    After blurr is taken care of, if anybody else has one, id love to get one as well. But only after blurr gets what he needs.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    PM to you Todd
    hopefully OchoZacho can come thru for me. PM to you Zacho. And robby you can have the Petite Lancero box, its all yours. If Ocho can't come thru for me I'll let you know Robby and you can check your B&M. Thanks guys.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    That is a sweet looking box I have to admit.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    blurr:
    hopefully OchoZacho can come thru for me. PM to you Zacho. And robby you can have the Petite Lancero box, its all yours. If Ocho can't come thru for me I'll let you know Robby and you can check your B&M. Thanks guys.
    Got it
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    wwestern:
    PM to you Todd
    replied.
    Have to thank Zach for the package today. Brother was awesome enough to send me the tat box, plus he even included an extra havana VI, a JdN antano, and a stick i've been dying to try, an EPC maduro. Thanks brother, and I'll be sending out an appreciation package as soon as I get back from Detroit this week.