Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Romeo Y Julieta Habana Reserve

I have started keeping a personal journal and wanted to share a review. 

Romeo Y Julieta Habana Reserve – 54 x 5.  03/13/2008

Good construction and very nice looking cigar. Evan burn requiring a couple of  touch ups.  Held good ash with some flaring on the ash.  Smooth easy drawl.  Medium Heavy in strength with a smooth smoke and flavors of light leather.  Stronger toward end of cigar with best part in the first quarter.  An overall good smoke that I would buy again.  Rated at 89. 

Jack

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭

stogeymantx:
    I have started keeping a personal journal and wanted to share a review. 

i do this.   (keep a cigar catalog)  i found it helped me very much. I reccomend everyone to do this.

• Options
    handypantzhandypantz Posts: 86
    I love writing about my cigars. I write very detailed descriptions about everything I think about a cigar. I did this to every cigar before I broke my hand...and its fun to smoke cigars that you have written about before and see if I wrote similar notes about it previously....its almost like tracking the development of my palate
  • Options
    this cigar was a huge surprise to me. the only romeo i smoke really is the maduro reserve. its got some rich flavors goin on. it was a semi even smoke with a good draw, it burned nicely. the only thing i didn't like is that it took a while for me to get into the flavor of it. usually, you know, the first 20 or 25% of the smoke is kinda burnt and then it starts getting good, well with this one i needed to smoke a churchill to experience the flavor for longer than 30 minutes. hopefully it was just the stick.