Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

This bomb is for you. Cheers.

JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
Just sent a bomb to CA. Watch out! 03110820000072758334
"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Oh man I can't wait to see the destruction!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I don't think this person even knows it's coming!
    That always makes it so much better
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Not to Hijack the thread, But love the title so much had to show some love here for a great Bork. been wantin to do this for a while. Im ramping up. 0310 3490 0001 4306 4024
    The Kid:
    Not to Hijack the thread, But love the title so much had to show some love here for a great Bork. been wantin to do this for a while. Im ramping up. 0310 3490 0001 4306 4024
    Hijack all you want! Wanted the title to sound like This Buds for you lol.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JSaint:

Man, you've sire got that right!! Didn't have a clue! And, I gotta tell ya, my favorite stick of all time is the Fire, by Indian Tabac... And you hit me with three of those puppies. Not to mention a big ol' Oliveros 8 Zero and a MOW PA. I tell ya, I'm constantly amazed by the generosity of the BORKs on this forum.

imagePhotobucket

Plus, I'm still recuperating from some other recent bombings and now I have to start the healing process all over again. Here I was, sitting here minding my own business, not trash-talking anyone after being shown the error of my ways by the Young Gun and others. And then you lambast me for no known reason.

Thank you, my friend. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, and did I mention, thank you?

But, don't get complacent. There's always that thing called retaliation, ya know. You should be always looking over your shoulder now. Bwahahaha!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Nice hit J, to a very deserving bork.
    jlmarta:
    JSaint:

Man, you've sire got that right!! Didn't have a clue! And, I gotta tell ya, my favorite stick of all time is the Fire, by Indian Tabac... And you hit me with three of those puppies. Not to mention a big ol' Oliveros 8 Zero and a MOW PA. I tell ya, I'm constantly amazed by the generosity of the BORKs on this forum.

imagePhotobucket

Plus, I'm still recuperating from some other recent bombings and now I have to start the healing process all over again. Here I was, sitting here minding my own business, not trash-talking anyone after being shown the error of my ways by the Young Gun and others. And then you lambast me for no known reason.

Thank you, my friend. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, and did I mention, thank you?

But, don't get complacent. There's always that thing called retaliation, ya know. You should be always looking over your shoulder now. Bwahahaha!
    Lol well I just checked my old PM's and saw that we were talking about this awhile ago. They have some nice age on them too! And I am always watching over my shoulder having all of you around lol. Enjoy them brother.
    Very nice hit brother
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    jlmarta:
    JSaint:

imagePhotobucket

Lol well I just checked my old PM's and saw that we were talking about this awhile ago. They have some nice age on them too! And I am always watching over my shoulder having all of you around lol. Enjoy them brother.
    Yo, Jason, just thought I'd let you know that I'm enjoying,as we speak, one of those Fires you hit me with recently. Ummm! Delicious! Thanks again for these babies.

Now that I'm fairly sure I have the last two remaining in captivity, I plan to save them for special occasions. You're a great BORK!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    ENFIDL:
    Very nice hit brother

Always nice to see someone get slapped around a little bit, very nice!
    jlmarta:
    Yo, Jason, just thought I'd let you know that I'm enjoying,as we speak, one of those Fires you hit me with recently. Ummm! Delicious! Thanks again for these babies.

Now that I'm fairly sure I have the last two remaining in captivity, I plan to save them for special occasions. You're a great BORK!
    Very glad to hear youre enjoying them good sir. I hope that those will age well. Thanks for the update =).
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    ENFIDL:
    Very nice hit brother

Always nice to see someone get slapped around a little bit, very nice!
    Jason definitely know how to **** slap a brother, and make him smile.
    Two more out the door
    0310 3490 0002 3639 4779
    0310 3490 0002 3639 4786
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Two more out the door
    0310 3490 0002 3639 4779
    0310 3490 0002 3639 4786

Someone please help Rudy before this gets terribly bad, lol.....

lol I believe he is already beyond help. No one can help him =p.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    lol I believe he is already beyond help. No one can help him =p.
    x2 ,lol,
    One of these two might want to become more familiar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ojK3e0CCVM&NR=1

BTW I know what I'm doing,,I'm a trained professional!!!
    0310 3490 0002 3639 2966
    0311 1660 0002 2600 9647
    0311 1660 0002 2600 9616
    0311 1660 0002 2600 9623

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJSk2Xc3Eq4