Home Cigar 101

The wife needs cigars

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
So my wife has started enjoying some cigars!!! But the only thing is she likes chocolate and java flavored. She has had Tabak and enjoys them, she enjoys the smaller ring size. Any suggestions besides drew estate? Not to spendy either? Thanks in advanced

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Anothe cigar Im sure she would enjoy is the Torano Decadencia,, Not cheap though, but deals can be had if you buy by the box
  • Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Plasencia Organica is a nice medium coffee bean flavor cigar. she would enjoy that and they are not very expensive either. One of my favorites with coffee. $44 for 20.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    i know you said besides drew estate, but those isla del sol's by drew estate arent too bad, low prices too.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    asianbiker8:
    i know you said besides drew estate, but those isla del sol's by drew estate arent too bad, low prices too.
    That'd be my suggestion. Also check out Solo Cafe...they're a good tasting bundle cigar at a great price

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Check out Heavenly Cigars.. Owner is Heather Phillips a cigar smoker who markets her product to women.. Wide variety of cigars, I have tried most of them as a neighbor bought some trying to interest his wife in them, and she didn't really take to it. Check for them online, there may be somrthing she finds interesting. Chocolate, mocha, cherry, mango, amaretto, vanilla, honey, cognac, orange sherbet, mojito, rum... and probably more. I liked them for what they were..
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    awesome thanks guys!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Check out Heavenly Cigars.. Owner is Heather Phillips a cigar smoker who markets her product to women.. Wide variety of cigars, I have tried most of them as a neighbor bought some trying to interest his wife in them, and she didn't really take to it. Check for them online, there may be somrthing she finds interesting. Chocolate, mocha, cherry, mango, amaretto, vanilla, honey, cognac, orange sherbet, mojito, rum... and probably more. I liked them for what they were..
    wow.... never knew all this. if premium cigars wouldn't have ruined me I would be all over these.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Pick up a Bolivar for her to try... not infused, but excellent chocolatey flavor, especially in the finish.

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can find them on the cheap I like the Kopi Luwak from Oliveros.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 on the Isla Del Sol's. I like infused cigars from time to time and Kelly suggested these and they were great, especially for the price.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    For that BROWNIE taste I vote for El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro. I had my Fiance smoke most of mine just the other night and she HATES cigars.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CAO Flavors
    Heavenly
    Cojimar
    Java
    Try some Acid stuff too

My wife loves Tabac Especiale.
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    And if all that CHEAP stuff doesnt work you can always go with .......
    LOL
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    anyone try the Ion?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    anyone try the Ion?
    bubba had the spermint one and said it wasnt too bad. the local b&m here got them and said they felt bad selling them to people...hmmm thanks for reminding me of that, her taste will be nothing like his, she may like them.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    So my wife has started enjoying some cigars!!! But the only thing is she likes chocolate and java flavored. She has had Tabak and enjoys them, she enjoys the smaller ring size. Any suggestions besides drew estate? Not to spendy either? Thanks in advanced
    As far as chocolate flavored cigars go you can't go wrong with Tatiana Mocha Eden. These satisfy my sweet tooth and pare up well with a cup of coffee