Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I Never Thought I could Be Blown Away

I received the package today that Jamie had given me a heads up was coming. I figured it was going to be one of his typical bombings and was I wrong. This is beyond being a typical bombing, matter of fact I am at a loss for words other then "Thank you for this very special gift".

Thank you to Jamie, Shaun, Greg, Todd, Rick, Isaac, Jimmy, Brett, Brett Rudy and Elijah for this heartfelt and kind gift that not only warmed my heart but opened up the flood gates. No one outside of my family has ever done something so nice for me. When I get back to TX and set up my cigar area this will always be proudly displayed with all the other gifts I have received from all my brothers and sisters here

Thank you all very much, God Bless and Merry Christmas

This was the first thing I saw and I have to guess this is a special stick cause I have never seen one

I love all my brothers and sisters here

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Since you like mild cigars that Hoyo is a great example of a mild and special cigar.

I only sent the one because this was not about the cigars or who gives what cigar to who. This gift was because of the person that you are. You are a special kind of person that helps others at his own expense no matter the reason or cost. This is a little thank you for all that you do in life for everyone; military service, family devotion, and goodwill to all of us here on Ccom.

No need to thank me. Thank you Mike.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Your welcome Mike, James had this whole thing organized so he is the mastermind, but we needed you to get a target to send it to! Have a great holiday season!!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    That's awesome!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Bravo! That is one of a kind and truly thoughtful guys.
  • Options
    Wow. That was really thoughtful. But from the little bit I know about you thus far from here at ccom, yes, you certainly do deserve that. Good people.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I was just on a Disney World forum , and seeing how the folks just want to fight with each other. Then I pop over here and see this. It's nice to see the respect and genuine friendship you guys have with each other.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Bravo! Well done boys!
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    I was just on a Disney World forum , and seeing how the folks just want to fight with each other. Then I pop over here and see this. It's nice to see the respect and genuine friendship you guys have with each other.
    Details please.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Everybody here makes it easy for me to be me and I am very fortunate to have such a large extended family. I have to say that some...not all....here make very good little brothers and sisters, I mean that with the love that only a big brother can show ;o)

• Options
    Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Very nice, Where in Texas are you going to set up?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Since you like mild cigars that Hoyo is a great example of a mild and special cigar.

I only sent the one because this was not about the cigars or who gives what cigar to who. This gift was because of the person that you are. You are a special kind of person that helps others at his own expense no matter the reason or cost. This is a little thank you for all that you do in life for everyone; military service, family devotion, and goodwill to all of us here on Ccom.

x2 and thanks for including me on this jamie! AWESOME!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Bucking W:
    Very nice, Where in Texas are you going to set up?
    I live in Katy and am only in Cali for family business. I was in Austin stationed at Bergstrom AFB between 86 to 89. I loved that city was a fun place.

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Marker:

+1 Mike your a heck of BOTL. The plaque says it all.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike you are so truly deserving of this and I'm glad that it got there safe! Thank you for all you have done, continue to do, and will continue to do for everyone and not just on here!! You are an amazing human being and such a wonderful friend that I am blessed to say that I have been fortunate enough to call you such!

Thank you so very much Jamie for putting this all together and way to freakin' go!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    AWESOME gesture to a BOTL who is more than worthy of it. Bravo gentlemen, bravo!

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    Marker:

+3!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    90+ Irishman:
    Mike you are so truly deserving of this and I'm glad that it got there safe! Thank you for all you have done, continue to do, and will continue to do for everyone and not just on here!! You are an amazing human being and such a wonderful friend that I am blessed to say that I have been fortunate enough to call you such!

Thank you so very much Jamie for putting this all together and way to freakin' go!!!
    Very well put Brett! and thanks again to Jamie for his hard work on this!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    Marker:

+3!
    +4 Nothing else I can add to what has been said. Mike you are a truly awesome person and I am proud to call you a fellow BORK.

Jaime, way to go above and beyond, thanks for making this happen and allowing myself to be included.