Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Crazy Pass is FLYING

Comments

• scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    List will go in the box.
    Premium bags will be marked and put inside a smaller box inside
    Bomb portion is not in the premium box (It's a box in the box). This will be a large box to bomb with w/e the heck you want. List will be put up after 10 tonight or later (MNF with my stillers)
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CANT WAIT!!! Send it to me Spencer... COME ON!!!! LOL jk, but seriously very anxious to get this at my doorstep asap since I know exactly what I will be doing to whoever my **** is.... and it's gonna hurt good lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    I put everyone names into a randomizer and randomized it like 40 times so here is the pass list:
    scarlin
    kingjk729
    dbeckom
    Michaelharvey
    lcpeel
    greg2648
    BigT06
    90+ Irishman
    Teege

Goldy is is put into the list after whoever has it before the week of Jan 20th. When it comes to that time I will pm whoever has the pass at the moment and tell them to send it to Goldy. No faves just randomized randomization, sorry Irishman.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Can't wait to get this ...... Look out Dwayne ........ Just to confirm there are no retaliations to the bombs in this pass, correct .
    Watch out kingjk this thing is flying to you as we speak!
  • TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    90+ Irishman:
    CANT WAIT!!! Send it to me Spencer... COME ON!!!! LOL jk, but seriously very anxious to get this at my doorstep asap since I know exactly what I will be doing to whoever my **** is.... and it's gonna hurt good lol
    Thanks for the warning Brett lol....
    Teege:
    90+ Irishman:
    Here is your warning... YOU.... ARE..... FU(KED.....badly I might add. I'm flat gonna make you cry in pain and joy at the same time. However you may preemptively want to buy one of those donut seat cushions for yourself cuz I'm just gonna stick it in and break it off... good luck with the removal surgery ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Ordered....
    The good news is even though I'm not "suppose" to retaliate against you. There is no rule about taking out vengeance on Scar after me....
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    90+ Irishman:
    Teege:
    90+ Irishman:
    Here is your warning... YOU.... ARE..... FU(KED.....badly I might add. I'm flat gonna make you cry in pain and joy at the same time. However you may preemptively want to buy one of those donut seat cushions for yourself cuz I'm just gonna stick it in and break it off... good luck with the removal surgery ;)
    don't sweat it TJ... Irish has to survive me before he can resend anyways... lmao. Good luck with that, Irish.
    ha ^
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:
    Teege:
    90+ Irishman:
    don't sweat it TJ... Irish has to survive me before he can resend anyways... lmao. Good luck with that, Irish.
    Try it... I dare you. lol jk
    Ok fellas the package landed today ...... I took every cigar in the pass and replaced them with Swisher sweets, White owls , and Black and Milds all with over two years of rest .... ENJOY ................. Just kidding I took AB Black Market, Room 101 and LP #9 and put in AB Tempus, AF Anejo Shark and Illusione 888 ................ Thanks so much for the bomb Scarlin ..... I'll post a pick later .... and I have Dwayne's correct addy as he just mooched from me recently ..... P.S Look out Below Dwayne. Package will be enroute tomorrow.
    Ok so here is the bomb inside the package from Spencer

Thanks so much Spencer
    Spencer this is F'ing AWESOME man!!!! Very very original idea and I really love doing outside the box stuff on here so this is just ****' bro! THANK YOU!!!
    Package is back on the move dc is 03103490000165354301
    I now realize a problem I keep having is I keep forgetting what I put in a package as a trade/bomb the minute I tape it shut..then I get surprised when I see pictures.
    bumpity dumpity.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the Crazy Pass in hand...making my selections and will post pics in a bit.

michaelharvey, you have a pm

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    I have the Crazy Pass in hand...making my selections and will post pics in a bit.

michaelharvey, you have a pm
    Here's the MOAB that kingjk729 sent my way in the box!

Spencer, I put a couple Tupperware containers in the box, one for the Pass sticks, and one for the Bomb Sticks...

My takes:

My puts:

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    Bumpity

• michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    um that bomb one looks a little full.......
    michaelharvey:
    I wish I was you right now xD
    michaelharvey:
    BWAHAHAHAHA... Michael is headed back to school it seems....
    scarlin:
    michaelharvey:
    All I can say is get the lube and grab your ankles!

dbeckom:
    scarlin:
    michaelharvey:
    All I can say is get the lube and grab your ankles!
    im not that flexable........
    You will be before this is over!

How are those unwrapped sticks doing? I should took some cello from dog rockets and put em on there >_<
    Im hurtin pretty bad right now.....Dbeckom beat the snot outta me. pics coming soon. also PM to you Lcpleel
    scarlin:
    How are those unwrapped sticks doing? I should took some cello from dog rockets and put em on there >_
    i took care of the Cello for you.