Home Ratings & Reviews

Illusione Nostros

Total dud. Some very interesting flavors to start, especially a distinct citrus tang on the draw. But the thing simply would not burn and got ridiculously mushy only 10 minutes in. I had to draw every 20 seconds just to get those 10 minutes out of it.

For what it's worth, I'd even accidentally dry boxed the thing for a full day (left it on the table at home after picking it up from the B&M yesterday).

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    ndhaon91:
    Total dud. Some very interesting flavors to start, especially a distinct citrus tang on the draw. But the thing simply would not burn and got ridiculously mushy only 10 minutes in. I had to draw every 20 seconds just to get those 10 minutes out of it. For what it's worth, I'd even accidentally dry boxed the thing for a full day (left it on the table at home after picking it up from the B&M yesterday).
    I have been looking at these for a while...its too bad you didn't like your first sample. I had a similar problem yesterday with a MUWAT so hopefully it was only a bad stick.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    I had a MUWAT a few days ago that was fantastic. Don't give up on it.

I may have gotten a bad one too, but despite some solid taste coming from it, it wasn't my preferred flavor profile. Don't think I'll revisit this one.
  • I had two a few years ago. First was not good. Second was amazing.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Those sticks were just not ready to smoke. Needed more rest.