Home Ratings & Reviews

Padilla Fumas

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
Anybody try these?

Comments

• pccpcc Posts: 12
    I bought them when they 1st cam out (over a year ago?) - not worth it IMHO.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    General consensus is that they're not worth the money. If you're looking for a decent but cheap everyday smoke, the CCom house blends, Gurkha Park Avenue, or the Gran Habano Vintage 2002 would suit you better.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys for the input. I already enjoy those Wayne just hadn't tried the Fumas yet and was wondering about them.

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Someone on here got some of those in once, maybe the summer before last, and they were riddled with beetles. It might have been a one time, freak thing, but it was enough to turn me off of them for good. The thread might still be around if you feel like looking through those kinds of threads.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Someone on here got some of those in once, maybe the summer before last, and they were riddled with beetles. It might have been a one time, freak thing, but it was enough to turn me off of them for good. The thread might still be around if you feel like looking through those kinds of threads.
    Mmmm....beetles not a good thing. Thanks for the input

• Decent flavor but not enough flavor and a little harsh. Poor construction. Underfilled and spongy. I bought a bundle of robustos when they first came out and tried a few but I never reach for them anymore.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Unthought_Known:
    Decent flavor but not enough flavor and a little harsh. Poor construction. Underfilled and spongy. I bought a bundle of robustos when they first came out and tried a few but I never reach for them anymore.
    Underfilled and spongy is spot on. I think I had a toro which didn't last me 25-30 minutes.