Home Non Cigar Related

What was your big gift?

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got a nice sampler. Xbox with the kinnect and some games curious to check out this skyrim

Comments

• pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Rhamlin:
    I got a nice sampler. Xbox with the kinnect and some games curious to check out this skyrim

very nice i got a best buy gift card and blue ray movie. as far as size goes the movie was my big gift lol
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    My big gift is I get to spend some time with my wife, and both my parents, who I only see once of twice a year. We're not big on Christmas, but its nice to be with family.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stepson/herfin' buddy got me a bottle of Booker's. Hoo Haa!! That is some fine sippin' whiskey.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    My room mate got me a small humidor with a couple Opus X , some Fuente Reserva Xtra Viejo, some ashton churchills
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My big gift was from my wife 2 months ago... a 400 Ct Cabinet Humidor and an OpusX 2010 Release BBMF Maduro in a coffin box, and a Maduro OpusX Super Belicoso from 2010 as well ;)

My big gift today however was from Mom and Pops, 2 Gurkha sticks, an original release and harvest LEgend Preferido with 6+ years of humi-age on it, and a Brigadier Preferido with 3+ years of humi-age on it. Also got a Xikar 009 Satin Black Punch from Mom, this way I can keep this one safe and boxed up to use on special occasions and have the other 009 punch on my keychain to always have with me... and again THANK YOU to my not so secret SS :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    My big gift is a Sony Handycam in full HD with a camera bag for it as well. Now I'm ready to shoot a movie, lol.

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    i got some smelly stuff and a new packer hat with tribal on it, its pretty sweet. Its more about the kids. I also got some wine and a My Uzi from Mr. Bubba :D
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like good times all around.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I got a new smoker and 32 cigars!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Lots of tools!
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Lots of tools!

Was that what you got or are you just insulting everybody?
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I got a tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1).
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    I got money from my husband to start back buying old collector coins. (my collection got stolen from my house with other things in Oct). And boy, have I had fun ordering old coins!!!!! Maybe a little too much.......
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I received an Awesome pair of Klipsch Reference speakers for my Vinyl. Also got a lot of Stone Brewing stuff from my gf. Awesome Christmas.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Some Batman graphic novels I had been wanting, a jacket I had been wanting, another jacked that is awesome, all sorts of just awesome stuff. Plus I got one of those bobbing birds that drinks water. I have wanted one my whole life but never said anything to my fiance about it and so we saw one on mad men and I said something and she got me one. I'm a lucky man
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    I got a new baby boy! :)

DSC_0651
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    djbeenie:

DSC_0651
    Well, I can't even think of anything better than that! Congrats to you and your family

• Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Goatmilk:
    Lakota72:
    Lots of tools!

Was that what you got or are you just insulting everybody?
    Nope that's what I got. A bunch of wrenches and and tools.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    camgfs:
    djbeenie:

DSC_0651
    Well, I can't even think of anything better than that! Congrats to you and your family

+1! Congrats brother!
    djbeenie:

DSC_0651
    Way to go brother! That makes the top of the list for sure.
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Thanks Everyone!
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    The wife really did a good job - a big ole box of Oval robustos for me.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    djbeenie:

DSC_0651
    You are in for a lot of joy, my man.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Hard to top dj's gift but my lovely wife bought me a box of stogies...sweet girl.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the baby!

I got a nook Color and an Invicta watch as my big gifts
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    The fiance let me get a box of 2010 My Father Limited Editions and 2011s in 1 week
    Here's my big gift, not as great as djbeenie but I don't need anymore of them.lolimage
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    djbennie got the best gift of all by far.... Congratulations to you and mom.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    santa also seemed it funny to leave me a killer head cold and ruin my xmas day smoke. CONGRATS DJBENNNNIIIEEE!!!!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a southport 120ct humidor, kinect for the Xbox, bottle of glenlivet 12, cologne, a few shirts, socks, canon camera backpack...MRS. Smoke em if off the hook..she spoiled me, but believe me she was spoiled in return.