Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

newbie got some goodies

This is my first trade, if I am allowed to do it. Recently I bought some cigars, and humidity is almost full. I still want to try different kind of cigars, and someone suggested me that trading will be good way to try other stuffs instead of keep buying them.
Nestor Miranda special selection gordito oscuro
Gurkha 8 year age legend torpedo
Guillermo Leon
kinky friedman monetary number 4
Oliveros king havano claro squire
I got these five sticks for two people. And a stick each for Gurkha beauty and black dragon fury gran robusto. These will be like beauty package or fury package haha. So whoever calls fisrt will get, whag they want.
Does anyone want to trade with me? Since I'm trading for trying other kind, I am up for any kind of cigars. I have not tried much cigars. I guess whichever cigars that I will get will be new
And what is the best way to ship? Cusps I guess right?

Comments

• Hey Jayo, you're the one with that humidor toolbox right?? How many sticks does that beast hold? Oh, on a side note...can you PM me your address? Thanks!

-Tony
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    AJGARLETT:
    Hey Jayo, you're the one with that humidor toolbox right?? How many sticks does that beast hold? Oh, on a side note...can you PM me your address? Thanks!

-Tony
    Ruh Roh!
  • JayoJayo Posts: 76
    AJGARLETT:
    Hey Jayo, you're the one with that humidor toolbox right?? How many sticks does that beast hold? Oh, on a side note...can you PM me your address? Thanks!

-Tony

yes I am the one with toolbox humidity. I think it holds about 50 sticks. I will pm you in few minutes. Thank you
    AJGARLETT:

-Tony

I have sent the PM to you few days ago. May I also get your address? Thanks :)
  • Sorry about that Jayo...I forgot my address....trying to remember now ;)
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Now that's funny.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    Sorry about that Jayo...I forgot my address....trying to remember now ;)
    Tony, I remember your address, however, will all that is going on, I could be EASILY confused and send something out to an addy that shows up in my INBOX.................
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    This is getting good.
  • bandyt09:
    AJGARLETT:
    Tony, I remember your address, however, will all that is going on, I could be EASILY confused and send something out to an addy that shows up in my INBOX.................

Todd, I dont know who's address I sent you....holiday confusion has me all turned around.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Oh man. This is great.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    bandyt09:
    AJGARLETT:

Todd, I dont know who's address I sent you....holiday confusion has me all turned around.
    That's okay Tony, I am sure I kind find something in my little 20 ct to send to the address provided, it isn't much but I am in the "Holiday" spirit of giving.
    Ccom forum is crazyly great. It is full of crazy people who like to share. It seems like forum for santas haha