Home General Discussion
Options

My new humidor

Well Santa (my wife) was very good to me this year and among other gifts I received a new humidor, my 50ct desktop, 75ct tupperdor, and 20ct aging humidor were all getting pretty full so I hinted a few dozens times I needed something bigger and since she is opposed to there being a large cooler full of cigars on display she got me this:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It says it'll hold 300 so I'm guessing I can fit in closer to 150-200, all in all I'm very pleased it's great looking, and bigger than what I have had, plus its got two bottom drawers for accessories. I've got it seasoning now. Looks like I've got some shopping to do since an empty humi is a sad humi.

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    Well Santa (my wife) was very good to me this year and among other gifts I received a new humidor, my 50ct desktop, 75ct tupperdor, and 20ct aging humidor were all getting pretty full so I hinted a few dozens times I needed something bigger and since she is opposed to there being a large cooler full of cigars on display she got me this:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

It says it'll hold 300 so I'm guessing I can fit in closer to 150-200, all in all I'm very pleased it's great looking, and bigger than what I have had, plus its got two bottom drawers for accessories. I've got it seasoning now. Looks like I've got some shopping to do since an empty humi is a sad humi.
    they are nice, i have one too
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Ooooo thats nice!! Once seasoned, I'd take all my cigars out the other humis and tupperware! Use that one!! Maybe keep the other humi's for aging and hopefully OVER FLOW!!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Looks good bub, I'd give her a hug if I was you. lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    That's a nice looking humi
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one of those also...it will serve you well.
  • Options
    Classy looking humidor! Do you know where she got it?
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    SEXY!!!

• Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    joshvoigt:
    Classy looking humidor! Do you know where she got it?
    Thank you everyone! And I believe she got it off amazon.